Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 31, 2013
I don't care how strongly the digital people want to get rid of analog; tape far surpasses CDs and hard drives if one is seeking archival preservation of recordings. So posterity and I appreciate that Sony and their retailers keep enough stock of this product on hand for professionals like me.
on December 6, 2011
I bought (several)of these for a retired friend in London who still regards cassettes as the height of audio technology. The only problem is that cassettes are just no longer available in England - and 90 minute cassettes are pretty impossible to find even here in NYC - so I went to Amazon and sure enough I found these Sony 90 minute cassettes - mailed them to my friend and she is absolutely delighted.
The cassettes arrived in about a week - the price was fair. Very pleased to have found a nearly antique product!
on September 28, 2012
I prefer Sony HF cassettes over other brands since I use them exclusively to record music from CDs. The sound is always clean with no distortion or hissing found in other cassettes. Also, Sony's cassettes picks up the highs and lows of songs so you always get quality stereo sound rather than flat, monotone sound in other cassettes.
on May 14, 2013
I have a very large collection of cassettes and I use blank cassettes to tape CD music and then play it on my walkman....They really come in handy--but it is difficult to find a store that sells them--SO--where does one go--AMAZON...Barbara Cooper
on May 25, 2013
I have an 18 year old Mazda Miata with a tape deck and wanted some new music in the car. These Sony tapes yielded excellent sound - quite a bit better than expected. My wife even commented on the qulity of the sound (likely compared to the old tapes that I've had in the car for 10 plus years and are worn to the bone - but that's okay). High quality, right price, no complaints at all.
on February 25, 2011
My church uses these tapes to record sermons, and my local store stopped selling them. I was happy that Amazon has them.
on July 4, 2014
Excellent Sound for a type 1 tape. Depending on your recording source, you will hear clear voice and instrument clarity. The better the source, the better the quality. Great for everday recording at an affordable price. Sony has done it again!
on April 10, 2014
Quality blank cassette tapes are getting hard to find. The Sony brand is one of my favorite brands and has always provided me quality products. While I haven't actually used one yet, they look like the same quality Sony always provides.
on March 12, 2014
My sister had her 61st birthday, and loves using a cassette recorder. I bought the Panasonic cassette recorder and this brick of tapes. Sony is, was, and will probably always be the best brand of cassette tapes.
on March 13, 2014
They aren't made of gold, nor do they come pre recorded with my future platinum selling albums on each one. But as a blank, high fidelity cassette tape for the modern age of 2014, they work wonderfully.