Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

I have read so many people complaining about trying non-Sony DVD's for their camcorders, I opted to go with the Sony DVD's right off the bat.

Their formatting is clean and quick, the images store quickly and correctly. I am very pleased with how they work. Ordering from Legend (where I got mine), I received them packed securely in bubble wrap in a heavy duty box... and they only took 2 days to arrive. (With standard shipping!)

They work, they're still somewhat reasonably priced... go for it.
on January 16, 2007
Great quality. We erased and filmed a few time on the same disc with no problems.
on November 30, 2007
I might have used this DVD for 6-7 times, little did the quality changed.
Its worth the money.
on December 21, 2007
I think these mini-dvd-rw's are the best way to go when using on a cam-corder. There is no need to finalize the dvd'd if you ant to preview them on the tv or computer. The best thing is that you can use them over and over. Why I didn't give them a 5 star review is that there is only space for 30 minutes of record time so you better keep some back-ups with you.
on May 24, 2008
We recorded onto these disks and the video looks great. It doesn't take up space like the larger disks and works great for my new camcorder. It was easy to record to and compatible with my computer and dvd player. I bought two 3 packs.
on November 9, 2012
I've been using these Sony DVD + RW's for a while now and I'm very happy with them. I would recommend them to anyone who is buying them because they are of very high quality and my videos have all come out looking very professional.
on October 25, 2008
I bought this for my camcorder which supports both memory card and discs and I mainly use it if/when my memory gets full. I set up the video quality to the highest which gives me only 20 minutes on these discs so most of the time I just carry them around with me in case the memory gets full.
on February 4, 2011
I first got my Sony Handycam for Christmas 2009. It's the model that requires DVDs to record as it does not record into the camera itself.

Honestly, there's not much to say. After all, what do you say about something that has one very specific use? It records and it records well. They're mostly compact so it's not hard to carry these Sony Handycam DVD-RWs around. Counting the three I purchased, I have around 12 sitting on my shelf right now and they haven't even taken up half of the length of it yet.

At a capacity of 1.4 GB, on your Sony Handycam (I don't know about other cameras) it can record for three different lengths. These depend on your recording settings. On high quality, there's enough room to record for twenty minutes, on standard, it has enough for thirty minutes, and on low quality you can record for an hour using these DVD-RWs.

The DVDs can be used multiple times. I've used the same DVD-rw for several months now (since at least October) and still works perfectly alright.

The same DVD-RWs run around $15 in Wal-Green's and Wal-Mart so that and all things considered, these are a great purchase to use it for what it's meant for.
on November 28, 2007
Great product, works perfect with the Sony camcorder. Great buy especially for my qualified free shipping!
on September 1, 2013
These fit my recorder and I love the fact that you can just pop them out and watch them on a DVD player, computer or whatever. Great price for a 3 pack.

See 1 answered question