Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony ACC-AMFM11 Accessory Kit (Includes NP-FM500H Rechargeable Battery Pack and LCS-SC11 Case) for the Sony Alpha Digital SLR
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 12, 2008
This bag is including NP-FM500H battery(worth at least $55). so it's good value. and the bag looks great with Sony alpha Logo.
You can put your a700 Camera(with lens) and there are more space for two extra lens along with that. also there are 4 more pouches for your accesaries.
on August 13, 2008
If you own the a300 camera, you KNOW a 2nd battery is a given.

However...to receive this amazingly nice quaility bag along w/ the battery might be the last, actual "DEAL" on the net.

Bag Features: a removable/adjustable divider in main compartment to snug up to your investment.

A three-sided zip pocket at either end.

A map/paper pouch across the entire back.

On the front, another three-sided zip pocket. BUT WAIT>>>....inside the front zip pocket; not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 elastic-hemmed, individual filter pockets! Worth the freakin' price of admission alone!

Don't screw around; I did all the comparison shopping 4 u!

Get this battery and bag now!
on January 27, 2008
I like the quality...very well-made. However, I had to buy a larger bag to tote the my Sony DSLR A700 and all the lenses and accesories. I have a 2x converter, 70/200mm zoom, chargers, many batteries, the vertical grip, and the camera itself with a standard Sony lens. The Tamrac Pro series fit my needs much better. The battery was a nice touch, tho. THAT I left in the kit for the larger bag. ;-)
on October 9, 2008
I was very pleased with the quality of this camera bag. The fabric and stitching seems excellent. Items inside are well padded. I also appreciate the fact that this bag closes with a single buckle, so you can get to your camera and accessories very quickly.

Inside there are many individual pockets to hold small items such as memory cards, batteries and accessories. These are the things that always fall to the bottom of the bag where you have to dig for them. This bag has a place for all the small items. There is also a piece of netting with a zipper in the flip open top, where you can store things such as flash cables and cable releases. There are also two small zipper pockets on each side of the main compartment. These can hold filters, batteries and the like.

While overall I was pleased with the bag, I was disappointed that the main storage compartments are non-adjustable. There is one compartment that that occupies about 2/3 of the interior, leaving a smaller compartment taking up the other third. You can store a dSLR with the kit lens in the large compartment. There is room for more items, but without dividers, lenses and flash units are free to bounce around and rub against your camera. The smaller compartment is too big to hold just a single lens or flash, but if you put more than one item in the compartment, there is the same problem of items rubbing against each other.

Since I always carry a soft terry-cloth rag in my camera bag, I wrap my camera in this before storage. That solves part of the problem. It would be far better if there were adjustable, padded dividers so you could customize the interior to hold camera, lenses and flash.

It is always worthwhile to have an extra battery on hand, and the accessory kit includes an Sony NPFM500H Alpha Rechargeable Battery Pack. When you consider the cost of buying the battery by itself, the cost of owning the stylish Alpha bag is only a little more than $20 extra. I think it's pretty good deal, but I wish the internal compartments were adjustable
on April 7, 2008
I recently purchased the Sony A-200K DSLR and was in the marklet for a bag for holding my camera and an additional lens that I purchased with the camera.
While looking around I opted to go for this kit because it is a great value. For the price you get an extra battery pack (which I was going to buy anyways) and the bag. The battery pack itself is worth some 60 dollars and you would think that there is not much that can go wrong.
When I got the product, looking at the fit and finish of the bag was a little underwhelming.
The bag feels cheap and doesn't have enough accessories inside to plan the space for you equipment. Having said that there is enough room in the bag for all your accessories and an additional lens or a flash-lite.
[Since there are no accessories provided to create additional compartments, squeezing them both may damage your equipment]
Bottom line: Because of the battery pack, this kit is a great value; but if you are in the market for a decent camera bag then look elsewhere.
on July 31, 2008
I purchased this case not only for the large size of the case, but also the extra battery. Both have come in handy very quickly! The case is large enough for my sony 350 dslr and for at least three of my lenses. In addition to side pockets which easily hold extra memory, cords, flashes, and batteries.
on December 24, 2008
Great value, since the battery can cost $70 by itself. Bag has two roomy side pockets and a front compartment for filters, memory cards, etc. The main compartment is divided into two sections, one for camera, the other for lenses, flashes, etc. It would have been nice to have an additional divider to further compartmentalize the space. The outside of the bag has a nice Sony Alpha logo. The one annoying thing is that it won't stay open on it's own. The lid won't open past vertical and gravity always pulls it back down when you let go. But this is really a minor issue, considering the overall value.
on December 12, 2009
Great value and quality, but the battery doesn't fit all Sony Alpha cameras (I know that the A230, A330 and A380 take a smaller battery). Be sure that it will fit your camera before buying.
on May 20, 2014
We bought this for our Sony A65. It comfortably holds the body with a lens attached (must lay it sideways for the extended lens, sits upright with the standard lens) is fully lined inside with an adjustable velcro section that can be moved to accommodate the camera. I carry several filter lenses in the front pocket, extra memory cards in the inside zip pouch, batteries & charger on one side pouch and my cleaning kit on the other. We took this to Hawaii and found the strap was comfortable on long hikes. A must for Sony owners!!
on December 14, 2008
The battery was worth the price. The main compartment has enough room to fit my camera nicely. It has enough room for an extra lense if your careefull with the packing. I usually take a 300mm. So that should give you an idea. Strap has held up so far on small trips. Side pockets come in handy for small manuals, maps, or other essentials you might want to take along as well.