Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on December 3, 2011
I was excited to play Christmas music in other rooms of the house, but I should have taken the negative reviews more seriously. These speakers did exactly what several people wrote. They worked when I first set them up, but after about 20 minutes they stopped. I was not able to pair both speakers after that and test connection worked, but no music from the computer. After about 45 minutes on the phone with Sony Tech Support we established that they do not work. Returning for a refund and will think twice about going this route again.
on January 19, 2012
Does not work with intel macs. Does not have sub speaker and main speaker identification. Would not even pair with each other. Difficult instructions. Make sure you video yourself unpacking because it was difficult repacking.
on February 26, 2011
Don't buy these if you use a 2.4GHz wireless network card. After 2 months of trying to place the sending unit for these speakers so the signals wouldn't conflict and block the network signal I'm giving up and sending them back.
on November 17, 2014
Totally disappointed. Sound is awful.

See 1 answered question