Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Alarm Clock Radio With iPod Dock Digital AM/FM Tuner Black ICF-C1IPMK2B
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 25, 2012
I LOVE this radio! I have tried many other (older)units in my home, and had a lot of trouble getting a good radio signal, both for AM and FM. This unit has crystal clear sound for both, without any fiddling with an antenna. I also really like the fact that it has so many pre-sets - - I bounce around between several stations during the day, both AM and FM (units with AM are not easy to find these days). The docking feature is great as well, but I use this primarily for the radio.
on November 24, 2010
I have never, EVER, seen this product for more than $99 at any store. I've checked Best Buy, Target, & Shopko. All regularly priced at $99. It's been marked up to mark down on Amazon. AVOID. Be an informed consumer & shop smart.