5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality everyday lense protector, February 4, 2011
This review is from: Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 62mm (Electronics)
I chose this Sony Multi-coat Protector based on a discussion I had read at dpreview.com. I have been lurking there for a while and believed the posters to be knowledgeable on the subject. They found this protector to be a quality product and that it also reduced glare.

The packageing is very good, and can survive just about any trip to your delivery address without harm, let me assure you! There is also a nice case for the filter. It is small hard plastic with a real hinge. Much better than the cases or cloth bags that you can get from some other companies.

I'v got about 45 shots with this filter in place. Some indoors and out with and without sun and haven't spotted anything I would call glare that I would attribute to the clear protector filter. I also think the overall quality is up to Sony standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars another perfect sony product, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 62mm (Electronics)
I admit to being a Sony fan. Yes their prices at times are higher than competitors but I have found that Sony products perfectly meet my needs and expectations. I use this lens cover with my A77 which is, by the way, another amazing Sony product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice filter., February 21, 2013
T. Hawkes (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 62mm (Electronics)
It should be....its a Sony. Good price here. Genuine product. I am happy with this purchase for my new A57.

Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 62mm