5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the owner's manual
Published 22 months ago by gocubzgo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough
I was wondering for something useful. Usually, For Dummies works great with me, but this wasn't the case. I don't know really why. Perhaps it's just a longer manual.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the owner's manual, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies (Paperback)
This dummies book, like many others in the series, gives the information you need in a clear and concise format. Many owner's manuals are difficult to understand, as the translations from Japanese or Chinese to English can be very confusing. This book's author is well versed in the English language, and delivers even more information than you could find in the manual if you read it 3 times. Content is delivered in an easy to read and understand style, and I find myself referring to this book first when I want to learn more about what my camera can do.

5.0 out of 5 stars explains the camera so well, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies (Paperback)
talks you through the camera and operations on why you would use a feature, not just what the feature is like in the manual

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book., August 26, 2013
This review is from: Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies (Paperback)
Very helpful book for understanding my new camera. Whenever a question arises I find it is a great quick reference. Especially like the way it walks one through the learning process.

4.0 out of 5 stars my camera goto book, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies (Paperback)
great book for the dummy like me uses language i can understand without making me feel lake a total fool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies (Paperback)
A really useful and helpful book. I thought I knew most things about my A55, but surprise! I've learned a few new things.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough, October 10, 2012
Amazon Customer (Capital Federal, Argentina) - See all my reviews

Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies
Sony Alpha SLT-A35 / A55 For Dummies by Robert Correll (Paperback - February 21, 2012)
$29.99 $21.56