- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$87.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.27 (3%)|
Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc playback & DVD upscaling.
With Sony Entertainment Network you can access over 100 streaming services1 like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, HuluPlus, Pandora and more.
Easily Share your photos and videos, or listen to music by connecting your USB storage to the front USB slot5.
The fully-enclosed optical drive keeps dust and particles away for optimal video playback.
The player quickly loads and starts your Blu-ray and DVD discs so you can start enjoying your movies within seconds.
Dolby TrueHD and dts -HD codecs reproduce high-definition sound with 7.1 channels of discrete audio for uncompromised quality7.
Gracenote searches across internet apps and external services such as YouTube and Video Unlimited to provide you with detailed information on a wide-variety of movies6.
With an Energy Star 2.0 rating, the player will consume less energy during its use and when it's in standby mode.
Using Facebook and Twitter , you can tell your friends what you are watching using the Blu-ray player's user-interface12.
1. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity require an 802.11 home network.
2. Requires 3D content, 1080p 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, 3D emitter, and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).
3. TV SideView Application must be downloaded from the iTunes or Google Play application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
4. 1080p requires HDMI Cable and Television that supports 1080p.
5. Not all USB devices are supported. Please check Owner's Manual for compatibility and file types supported.
6. Gracenote requires internet connection.
7. Requires HDMI cable and LPCM capable receiver.
8. Upscalling requires HDMI cable and LPCM capable receiver.
9. Mobile Device must be on the same home wireless network as Blu-ray player, be running TV Sideview Application and must meet file type limitations. Check Owner's manual for file types.
10. Browsser is a limited Browser and cannot support all websites like a PC can.
11. Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server. See dlna.org for compatibility.
12. Socialize requires user to have Twitter or Facebook account setup on player and internet connectivity.
13. TV SideView Application must be downloaded from the iTunes or Google Play application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
14. Requires USB webcam. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Subject to Skype's terms and conditions. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
Works exactly as expected. The blu-ray loading is very quick and the playback is smooth. The interface is good for the price relative to others smart DVDs players but not up to the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Noel Rhodes
In terms, of the viewing quality for viewing blu ray disks it's lovely. However while trying to watch tv shows/movies on a few apps like Hulu and Netflix I dealt with one too many... Read morePublished 4 days ago by ROFLCOPTER
Thank you Sony, I've had it for almost two years now, Sony is always updating the firmware and adding more internet apps! Never a problem and plays well with universal remotes!Published 7 days ago by renegade kid
3 units later, and once again the eject button on the unit has failed... AGAIN... Not sending it back a forth time. Read morePublished 10 days ago by 1365Mike
Incredibly frustrating. This player works fine at first, but after being connected for a few weeks (or sometimes much less time) the video signal to the TV (over an HDMI cable)... Read morePublished 12 days ago by D. K. Martin
The Blu-ray player arrived with no damages. It arrived before the date listed on the website. I was very satisfied withe the product and would purchase any item from this seller... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Horace Pruitt