Questions & Answers
Sony BDP-S380 Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) (2011 Model)
by Sony
3.8 out of 5 stars (135)
Used & New from: $51.09
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
I have the same question; did you find any blu-ray player that reproduce dvd's zone 4?
May 21, 2011 by John Montoya
votes
Hi Klondyke do have analog video/audio out (3 colored plugs) in which it will work properly on you older TV. -Ely
26 days ago by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
PC DVD and Blu Ray drives sometimes let you change regions a limited number of times, but I don't think that's possible with stand alone players (and you can only change them a limited number of times). If you bought this player from the U.S. Amazon store, it would be region A/1, whereas it looks like Bangladesh is in region C/3 for Blu Ray. Or conversely if you have a region C player and bought Blu Rays from the U.S. Amazon store the discs would be region A and the player region C. I'd assume that's what's going on. DVD and Blu Ray packages usually tell you what region they're for on the back of the package, usually on the back towards the bottom. Hope this helps!
Nov 19, 2014 by WolfPup
votes
Hi, this Sony Blu-ray player has a feature of upscale, means that the quality of DVDs played will make it more brilliant near to HD. It is pretty much the same as upconverting. There are no settings to be change on the Blu-ray player since once it detects DVD standard definition movies, it will automatically increase its resolution. Just a reminder that this Blu-ray must be connected via HDMI cable and to a HD television to make it work. -Ely
Sep 10, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
I am not sure but it won't hurt to try. I do know it can handle 3-D without a whimper and it's as good as the Smart TV I have as well as handling if hooked up any streaming video, so give it a try and if it works let me know this way that you got me to answer your question. Bill.
Aug 7, 2014 by Bill
votes
most of them
Apr 27, 2014 by Ron Schiele
votes
Sorry, I really don't know. I bought mine to play Blu-ray disks only. The remote has a button for a couple of on line services, but I don't use them. Hope your question hit someone who does use these feature and you get an answer.
Jul 30, 2013 by P. Opp
votes
I wish I could help you. One of the ways I find out info like this is the company Sony. I go to the website and download the manual if I don't have one. Another way is to Goggle the question. Hope this helps.
Jul 29, 2013 by Patrice L. Geathers
votes
hi, you can use usb adapter with SD and miniSD in
Jul 31, 2013 by valdemar
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers