Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 101-110 of 260 questions
votes
I haven't used 3D before with this unit, but I believe you need to use glasses that are compatible with the television manufacturer as the 3D formats are proprietary. So if Samsung TV, go with Samsung glasses for the best experience, or something considered compatible. If I were buying something compatible, I'd check them out somewhere against the manufacturer brand first.
Jun 26, 2013 by DIY Guy
votes
votes
is it mac compatible? Jun 16, 2013
I have no idea. But you don't hook it up to a computer except for wifi. So if you have a wireless router it should work fine.
Jun 17, 2013 by J. Tishma
votes
I'm sure you have obtained the code that shows up when you first go to the Qello app on the player. And then went to internet.sony.tv to registered your player. You may also need to update your Qello profile to add a device. In any case, looking into your problem, I found that Qello and Sony have support telephone number to call. In fact, on the Sony site, there is a page that addresses your access problem. Search with "Qello" and "Sony", and it should come up. I have not signed up for any of the features that cost money, so I have no advice from personnel experience.
Jun 11, 2013 by John R. Ferreira
votes
is the 3d good Jun 1, 2013
This was an upgrade for me from a Samsung 3D blu-ray and I can definitely tell the difference. I don't know the samsung's model number it came with my tv. Also I have my own audio video business and this is the one I sell to my customers because I have no complaints.
Jun 1, 2013 by Jody T.
votes
We have not had this symptom on our unit. Our unit is physically connected to a Sony TV via an HDMI cable.
May 30, 2013 by Reuel Robertson
votes
Verizon code May 8, 2013
I dont knowk, because I bought it for use in ECUADOR... I live in Ecuador.
May 8, 2013 by Angel Polibio Alulema Ramos
votes
I don't own an HD TV
May 8, 2013 by Game Ace
votes
need a little more info, brand and type of television
May 3, 2013 by tazbike23
votes
Why not? I would think so.
Apr 20, 2013 by cintya
‹ Previous   1   ...   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   ...   26   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers