Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 61-70 of 272 questions
votes
I would contact Sony and see if a new firmware version is available for your unit. The firmware will host all of the apps.
Jan 22, 2014 by Justin Michels
votes
As far as I know it's not possible. You might be able to "flash" the ROM and make it work. DVD Regions have always been an issue unless the player openly states that it will play different regions.
Nov 18, 2013 by Justin Michels
votes
Hi, this player can be connected via HDMI so there's only one cable to connect/disconnect.
Oct 10, 2013 by Joe K
votes
It can be a bit quirky. If you are using a NAS drive, and the wireless radio quits, or the router goes down, you may have to restart the NAS in order to get a handshake between the units. The same goes for power failure. Other than that I have had no problems once it was set up.
Jun 19, 2013 by John
votes
Works well. No problems
Feb 10, 2013 by Js
votes
It does have an analog output. However, I would advise against a Blu-Ray player such as this as the function of Blu-Ray is HD programming that is 1080p which requires hdmi. It would be a waste to get a player this advanced as the picture is only as good as your TV and your TV is not capable of using most of the features. If you are interested in the streaming aspect I recommend Roku.
Aug 4, 2014 by NMerr
votes
No, buy an Amazon Basics cable for $6 when you order it.
Jul 23, 2012 by Optimistic
votes
Hi, mp4 and avi are one of the playable video file for this Sony Blu-ray player. Playable disc are blu-ray, DVD (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, +R, -RW, +RW) and CD (music CD, CD-ROM, CD-R, -RW). You may play mp4 or avi from a burned disc, however there are instances that it will not play properly since it depends on the encoding, or recording of the file format, condition and type of disc used. Hope this helps. -Ely
Sep 16, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
No headphone jack.
Mar 13, 2013 by mrynn
votes
Not sure, but I think this would depend mostly on the router. Check the signal quality with a computer / smartphone / tablet first.
Jan 13, 2013 by Olivier
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   ...   28   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers