(1) Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
(2) Triluminos feature requires content with extended color support, an HDMI cable and a Sony display that also supports the format.
(3) Miracast requires a compatible Wi-Fi enabled TV with the ability to connect using Wi-Fi direct. Please check your TV owners’ manual for compatibility.
(4) Requires compatible HDTV and HDMI cable sold separately.
(5) 3D Requires 3D content a 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, 3D emitter, and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps). 2D to 3D conversion will allow 2 D content to be stepped up to 3D but require the same components as 3D content to work.
(6) Not all USB devices are supported. Please check Owner’s Manual for compatibility.
(7) Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server.
(8) Throwing of content requires an 802.11 home network and compatible device.
(9) Requires HDMI cable and LPCM capable receiver.
(10) Gracenote service requires that the Blu-ray Player be connected to the internet.
(11) Requires HDMI cable(s) sold separately.
(12) Application must be downloaded from your device appropriate application store and subject to their terms and conditions. Check Android market from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.