Questions & Answers
4.2 out of 5 stars (135)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I can only say that when I replaced my 32-inch analog TV with a 37-inch Sony widescreen HDTV, that it was a perfect match,as the picture was the exact same height. So, your choice from 27 to 32 sounds like it might be good. i would go a retail store and measure the HEIGHT of the picture of a 32-inch widescreen compared to your 27-inch analog.
Aug 28, 2012 by Janie
votes
Unfortunately there's no such thing as a surge protector that will protect against a lightning strike. When the weather is that bad they should have their TV unplugged
Aug 24, 2013 by Ben
votes
The TV has 4 options for input from devices. These are: 2 HDMI Inputs,1 Component, 1 composite and a PC 15 Pin Input . The component and Composite share a port, so it is an either/or situation, not both. If your VHS has any of these as output you should be able to Play your VHS and DVDs. There are no output ports on the TV, so I dont see how you could do any recording to your VHS or DVDs. But I am no expert so you may need to call Sony or check with a local retailer.
May 19, 2013 by Thomas P
votes
It is just a standard RF input as on any other TV.
Oct 5, 2012 by GaryH
votes
I don't have cable either just an antenna. It works well without cable.
Mar 26, 2013 by zforrest
votes
Not earth shaking but much more than adequate for a bedroom.
Jun 3, 2013 by Mr. Frank C. Votaw
votes
If your PC has HDMI outputs then yes you can
Oct 14, 2013 by Ben
votes
Yes, the model you have specified above DOES have an Optical audio output jack. I have personally never used the port, but it is on the back with all the other connections. I am sure it is of the usual high Sony quality and will work to your satisfaction.
Feb 14, 2013 by Jon Linden
votes
The sound is decent: nice range of volume, just a bit treble heavy, though unless you're an audio/cine-file, you probably won't care. And you can connect your tower directly to the television via a simple twin-sided, male audio-jack cord.
Jan 21, 2013 by Christy L Boerckel
votes
Not without a Roku or AppleTV device type thing. WiFi is not built into this one. You can purchase a separate Sony WiFi adapter if you choose but I use AppleTV.
Jan 9, 2013 by Ikile Olaq
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers