Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
votes
Hello, apparently the software that is included on this Sony Bloggie Touch Camera (Bloggie Software) is not supported by Macintosh. However, you may still use the USB connection when transferring pictures on your Mac. (Mac ver must be Mac OS X v10.3 to v10.6). Hope this helps. -Ely
Oct 6, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
is it water proof? Jan 18, 2014
No
Jan 19, 2014 by Maria Flores
votes
Battery LIFE.. Dec 17, 2013
I'm not sure what your question refers to but in my experience, I haven't used it long enough at one time to run out of battery power & I have noticed that the battery stays charged a surprisingly long time while not being used.
Dec 17, 2013 by whatashima
votes
Sorry to answer your question so late...my boyfriend uses the Bloggie on his Mac to copy videos, but I don't know if he emails them. I use a PC and neither of us have problems. We can't seem to record anything over 30 minutes though and so for long events, we have to stop and restart the camera every 30 minutes (even though the product claims to hold 4 hours of video-they mean in total, not all together).
Oct 7, 2013 by Giselle
votes
Great question, Warranty information should be available in the owner's manual for the product. If you need information about a warranty before placing an order, you can contact the manufacturer, Sony. You can contact them through this contact form: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=CONTACT&SR=nav:support:electronics:contact_support:esup If you decide to place an order and experience any problems, let us know and we'll do whatever we can to help. You can contact us via phone, chat, or e-mail using our Contact Us page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us I hope this helps!
Sep 27, 2013 by Carlin  AMAZON OFFICIAL 
votes
I have used my Bloggie camera and works just fine. I would say after one year there would be no warranty. Usually they only have limited warranties on this type of thing.
Aug 26, 2013 by Pam
votes
Yes, there is a button next to on/off switch for still photos.
Aug 14, 2013 by Kimberly A. Burrow
votes
Don't think it has one
Jul 16, 2013 by shawn toomey
votes
How does it charge? Jul 1, 2013
Simply charges via the usb cable. The charge time is really fast once fully charged and last for a decent length of time.
Jul 1, 2013 by JW Purdy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers