Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/B) - 4 GB, 2 Hour (Bl..." and save 62% off the $129.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/B) - 4 GB, 2 Hour (Black)
|Price:||$209.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3-inch LCD display
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 4.9 x 2.7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.61 pounds|
|Media Format Digital Video||SD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||13 MP|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Internal (NP-SP70 3.6V)|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080|
From the Manufacturer
Bloggie Touch CameraA touch of brilliance
Tap into the action with a 3-inch capacitive-touch screen, 12.8-megapixel stills and web-friendly 1080p HD video.
Hands-on happinessThe name of the game here is simplicity. Slide your finger across the large, 3-inch capacitive-touch screen and view your photos and videos with ease. The no-nonsense menu system and helpful icons are a joy to behold.
Straight up versatilityNo matter how you hold the camera, you get a clear view of the action just the way you like it. Hold it vertically for taller shots, or hold it horizontally for wider angles. The choice is yours.
Take stills while shooting videoShoot high quality photos even while shooting high-def, video. For instance, let's say while you're shooting video, you decide that it would also make a great still shot. Just press the shutter and you got it.
Easy shooting. Easy sharingNow you can record and share those must-see moments easier than ever. Every Bloggie captures HD video and fits right in your pocket. Best of all, uploading your videos to the internet is a cinch.
ShootWhen fun happens, your Bloggie is there. Shoot life's must-see, must-share moments in beautiful high definition.
|Full HD 1080P Video |
Capture beautiful, 1080P video in the web-friendly MP4 format, perfect for uploading to sites like YouTube. The handy HDMI out even lets you watch videos on your HDTV.
4x Digital Zoom
Zoom in with a 4x digital zoom that brings the action to you. There's even an Auto-Macro mode for incredible close-ups from just four inches away.
|Razor Sharp Stills |
Capture up to 12.8-megapixel stills with impeccable detail for cropping shots or large prints. You can even use the Dual Record feature and simultaneously take pictures while shooting video.
Got shaky hands? SteadyShot image stabilization technology is built in to help reduce blur, making your videos and photos look even better.
ConnectOnce you've caught the magic on your Bloggie, it's time to connect your compatible Mac, PC or HDTV where you can do so much more.
|Built in USB Arm |
No cables needed. Just flip out the built-in USB arm and connect directly to your computer. It charges the camera, too
Share it Later
Tag videos and images on your Bloggie while on the go and mark them for upload to your favorite internet sharing sites the next time the camera is connected to a computer.
|HDMI Out |
Just connect an HDMI mini cable (sold separately) and you can enjoy video from your Bloggie on your compatible HDTV.
ShareWhy keep the fun to yourself? Connect to your world and share your experiences with friends and family.
|Share Privately |
Save the good stuff for your inner circle. Personal Space by Sony gives you free private sharing with friends and family when used with the built-in Bloggie software.
|Share Publicly |
Using the built-in Bloggie software, you can share your videos and photo with a few clicks. The Bloggie makes posting to your favorite social network sites a snap.
Compare all Bloggies
Bloggie 3D Camera
Bloggie Touch Camera
Bloggie Duo Camera
|Key Feature ||3D Video and still image recording capability ||Capacitive touch screen ||Second LCD for Self-recording ||Slim design |
|HD Video ||1920x1080p MP4 ||1920x1080p MP4||1920x1080p MP4||1920x1080p MP4|
|Still Images ||5MP ||12MP ||5MP||5MP|
|HD Record Time ||Up to 4 hours ||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 2 hours|
|Recording & Playback on ||2.4-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal ||3.0-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal||2.7-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal||2.7-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal|
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
1. Speed - All it requires for you to do is cut it on and you will be recording immediately. If you see something, you will most likely have it on this device.
2. Convenient - It's small and compact. You can easily fit this in your pocket. Also the software that comes with it makes it extremely easy to use which is stored on the camera itself. Plug it in your pc, use it like a flash drive and install it on your pc. Everything else is self explanatory.
3. Technologically Efficient - The capacitive touch screen is easy to use. No where as near as well thought out as the Iphone or Android, but it does work. It's easy enough for my mother to use and plus while you are recording, you can snap pictures simultaneously. You can also load up anything easily to facebook or youtube through the included software. It also has a HDMI port to hook up to a High Definition Monitor.
4. Quality - It shows very well once I take the data off the Bloggie and add it to my pc. It does 720p x 30 fps, 720p x 60 fps, and 1080p x 30 fps. 30 fps shows extremely well and I have yet to try the 60 fps. Colors are great and the sharpness is good with some exceptions.
1. Size of space - 4 GB is too small.Read more ›
|Length: 4:44 Mins|
- The video quality is outstanding - I use the 720P @ 60 frames per second and I am stunned at how much better the Bloggie is compared to the Flip.
- One great feature is that the Bloggie doubles as a standard camera. While taking videos simply press the button and still-shots are created and filed separately. Teh picture quality is again... very good.
- Compared to the Flip, the Bloggie does pretty well in low light. One example is that 2 years ago when we went to the Magic Kingdom we were unable to record anything on the ride/attraction "It's a Small World" when using our Flip. On this trip the Bloggie was able to record everything on "It's a Small World" with no problems.
- The microphone placement is crazy - it is in the perfect spot to be covered with your finger ESPECIALLY when you use both hands in order to take snap-shots.
- The brushed aluminum finish will only look good for the first 15 minutes of ownership - it scratches very easily.
- The biggest negatives is that on a couple of occasions the files corrupted during recording, requiring me to cycle the camera on-and-off - which caused me to lose the video I was attempting to take.
- No access to the battery
Final Verdict - There are a couple of negative to the Bloggie, but in terms of video quality and ease of use this camcorder is in league of its own. I love the ability to take snapshots while recording videos. In my opinion, this makes the Bloggie the perfect camera to take on vacation.
4 - 4 1/2 Stars
Here are several things you might want to know before purchasing one of these:
1. When I record with Bloggie vertically held (portrait), the image is just a vertical strip and is useless. You must start recording in a horizontal (landscape) position. The picture of it always standing up vertically in the ads, as if that's the normal position for a normal recording, is kind of misleading, because you need to hold it horizontally to record a normal video that works with TV viewing and uploading to YouTube etc.
2. However, the attachment to the tripod is at the next to the USB adaptor, which is at the bottom, only. There is no way you can use a tripod and record horizontally. I am using the flexible tripod by having it grab onto the back of the chair to stabilize it. And, I still need a couple of strips of velcro to hold them up -- It definitely needs another tripod attachment on the side.
3. Focusing take a bit of time, and even a little bit of angle change causes it to white out. You need to press the record button may be 2 - 3 seconds earlier than you would expect, so you won't miss the beginning point.
4. With 1080 HD format, this model (4GB, 2 hours) can only hold about 40 mins of recording. I have not tried with any other definitions. And, it also takes about the same time to upload to iMovie I use with my Macbook Pro.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great little camera. It takes great movies and the bloggie software is easy to use. I use it for quick videos of my grandsons when cuteness is predictable such as at... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Clay O. Stiles
This is my 3rd Bloggie. LOVE it for the built in mic, VERY crisp and clean, and how easy it is to upload a video onto YouTube. Read morePublished 2 months ago by T. Smith
Not a great product. Sometimes you get a nice clear shot but for the most part is blurry, any movement (such as panning or following someone distorts the picture badly) and the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Diego M
It is easy to use. But it takes 2~3 seconds to take a picture, longer than I expected. Because its name is Bloggie, I thought it takes a picture quickly, but it takes a little... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sang-yun Woo
Simple and works for certain needs. I like that it fits in my front pocket, and easy enough to burn videos to a CD.Published 7 months ago by MyReviews
It does pretty good! I decided to buy one of these to start a vlog for when I went on a trip. It works wonderfully in good light. Read morePublished 7 months ago by PursuitofHealthiness