5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy and Compact High Quality Camcorder
I am highly impressed by this little camcorder. While the size of it is about the same size as a smart phone, this specializing in just recording movies makes this a must buy item. I have a android phone also, but I am happy to have this based on how fast I can record something. I can simply take this out, cut it on about 1-3 seconds and hit record. There is pretty...
Published on January 14, 2011 by C. E. Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Garbage
Overall

I thought when I opened the package, "Wow! This is gonna be great!" I bought it to take to the Rush Time Machine tour. What I didn't realize was that the battery time is less than two hours, and that the video time is pretty bad as well. In addition, if you want a nice wide screen look to your videos, the microphone is placed exactly where your...
Published on April 5, 2011 by Jimmy The Chu

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/S) - 4 GB, 2 Hour (Silver) (Electronics)
I love using this camera. It offers a clear and crisp image, and it's easy to use. I just wish the sound was a little better for making online videos, but you get what you pay for. I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 25, 2013
item well built, looks very attractive, it the envy of others...love the product... I am very just happy with the appearance oft this item...

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what I need it to do., November 15, 2013
I love this so far! Battery life is pretty good. Video quality is good for the size and price (it is about the size of my iPhone 5). I can screw it on to my lightweight tripod and record things like church events. I bought an accessory bundle so that I can charge it from a wall outlet instead of having to use the USB port on my computer.
Cons: I have a MAC and there is no easy way to download the software that goes with the Bloggie Tech. I just use QuickTime to share my videos to YouTube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent., November 8, 2013
Todd (philadelphia area NJ) - See all my reviews
I bought this camera to use with my family during the upcoming holidays. It takes great video and crisp pictures. This camera doesn't use SD memory cards. It has internal memory (4 GB) and enough of it for all of my needs. I also like the software it comes with. The software loads to your pc when you plug the Bloggie into it. This makes sharing, storage, and viewing a breeze. One nice thing I noticed about the videos it takes is the image stabilization...it's fantastic. I don't have the steadiest hands so I was pleasantly surprised to see how smooth my first videos were. Another great thing is how easy this camera is to use. I've never looked at the instructions because I don't need to. It truly is self explanatory and extremely easy to use. The worst thing about the camera is when it's used in low-light, it becomes grainy so I just turned all of my lights on and this helped greatly. All in all I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. I feel like I got my money's worth and I expect get much use from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bloggie, October 3, 2013
love carry with easy to pull out take picture then i stick it in my pants and ready to pull it out

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and poorly designed, April 18, 2013
The dog kennel for which I work bought this camera to take pictures or the dogs playing and easily be able to post them on our Facebook page. If only we knew what a waste of money that was. For starters, let me just say we got this for $80, well under Amazon's price - so keep this in mind: we paid less than most people.

Pros:

Sleek design.

Built in male USB plug.

Once you master the software (see "cons"), Facebook integration is nice. When/if it works...

Theoretically, can take decent quality pictures.

The ability to take pictures while taking a video is fantastic.

Cons:

Worst stability in a camera I've ever seen. /Any/ amount of movement causes the whole picture to look just plain bad.

Video quality isn't great. Average or subpar.

The Bloggie software is designed to irritate. It's counter intuitive and Facebook/YouTube integration is so clunky, it's not even worth the effort. We found it easier to just manually extract the files from the camera and upload them ourselves. That's how poorly designed the software is.

Idiotically placed microphone will assuredly be covered by your finger whilst taking a video, resulting in bad audio to go with the bad video quality.

Verdict:

All in all, it isn't a /bad/ camera, as you can still get some decent pictures and average, if not subpar, videos. The one shining feature is the ability to take pictures while filming a video.

Seriously, though, -most- smartphones take better pictures and videos with their stock camera app, and with just a dollar or two more, you can get most of the features the Bloggie tries to offer. Not to mention Facebook integration is far better on a phone.

Don't waste your money on the overpriced Bloggie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony doesn't have a decent warranty, March 28, 2013
Lara Muse "Feisty Muse" (Country Club, MO United States) - See all my reviews
In less than 3 months of use the battery quit. The unit showed it was low so it was put to charge and wouldn't function, turn on, or do anything at all but function as a lousy paperweight.

Of course, Sony wants me to return the item to them at MY expense!!!!

This product quit working for no apparent reason less than 3 months after purchase. After paying to ship the product back to Sony, they informed me it was un repairable and said they could not replace it. They will refund the purchase price only so I am out shipping and the cost of the extended warranty and accessories purchased.

do NOT purchase this product as Sony will not stand behind it!!!!!! I might receive my purchase price but am OUT the shipping, with insurance, I paid to return their lousy item to them!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 8, 2013
The bloggie would not charge or turn on. I never even got to use it.I was really very disappointed. I would not recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS10/B, February 13, 2011
Excellent camera! very good quality video and sound I recomend this camera for a friend! faster download to computer.Good sincronization audio and video.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice camera!, June 4, 2012
I love the bloggie...I am a "youtubist" and couldn't afford something so expensive but wanted something that at least showed decently because my regular digital camera wasn't doing that. The pics and video shows great, can sometimes jump around on autofocus, but it does a good job. It's definitely easy to use. Alot of people complain about the little sound holes (where it captures audio) and says it's in a bad place, or where your finger goes but I never put my finger on it so I think it's just fine. I guess we all use it differently. It's a alot smaller than I thought but just small enough to put it in your pocket. Um, what else can I say? The bloggie software is built in on it, you just install. When I uploaded my videos though, the bloggie software shows it as kind jumpy or choppy, but then I watched in Windows Media and other stuff and it was perfect...so I don't know what's going on there. Otherwise this camera is pretty darn nice. Oh, and my battery lasted really good too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›