Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 218 questions
votes
No. You can record from CD to cassette, but not the other way around.
Feb 18, 2014 by B. Benenson
votes
Yes it does. You set it using the "Mode" button which is beside the Power button. To set a CD to repeat you need to (1) put the CD in the player; (2) turn the power on; (3) press the Mode button twice (you will see a small curved arrow on the right side of the LCD display); (4) then press the Play arrow. That is all there is to it. The CD will continue to play until you stop it. You can find these instructions in the Operating Instructions under the heading "Selecting a CD Play Mode". If you don't have the instructions you can download them from https://docs.sony.com/release/CFDS05.pdf
Dec 29, 2013 by X. Pert
vote
I think you meant to say (audio books on tape). I sent the product back because it wouldn't play music tapes correctly without a lot of noise, generated by the product, as the tape got near the end. I did not try to play audio book tapes. It did play the CD's fine. Hope this helps.
Nov 23, 2013 by Charles D. Gagnon
vote
ac connection Dec 19, 2013
YES
Dec 19, 2013 by Gregory P. Maklae
vote
yes
Dec 19, 2013 by Linda Liu
vote
Only One CD at a time Can use cassette separtly but not a the same time I also plug in my IPOD Touch to the "audio in" and can listen to music from my IPOD You need to buy a cable that plugs from your IPOD to your SONY ............ You can get a cable at Radio Shack or Walmart make sure they connect...35mm or 1/8 male plugs on each END !!! Hope This was helpful.. Wayne
Jan 28, 2014 by Wayne L. Keafer
vote
This does have an external aerial and the sound is very clear.
Jul 4, 2013 by X. Pert
vote
Yes. It will always turn on to the last station that was playing.
Dec 11, 2012 by tobyc
vote
Yes, it is on the back of the unit.
Sep 24, 2013 by William F. Goodheart
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers