Sony CLIE PEG-UX40/U Handheld
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A new concept in handhelds: an extremely portable personal entertainment communicator
- 6 onces, including stylus
- Integrated Bluetooth interface
- High-resolution TFT Color Display (480 x 320 dots, 65,536 colors)
- What's in the box: CLIE handheld, Charger Cradle, USB HotSync Cable, Retractable Stylus, AC Adapter, Hand Strap, Installation CD-ROM
Top Customer Reviews
- Super compact
- Loaded with features
- Bluetooth built-in
- Great screen
- Keyboard is very convenient
- Super cool and well made
- Battery life not great, but OK
- Kind of pricey
- Camera good only for low res pics
- Landscape screen only (not a big deal to me)
Buy it - you know you want it.
1 Palm OS excells,
2. HP iPaqs are a disaster,and
3. SONY exceeded my expectations.
Unless you need Wi-Fi, it's not worth it.
This is by far the most feature filled unit that is on the market. It's size and features will address just about any need you may have.
Keyboard is comfortable, and bundled software is great to show off the features. You'll be hard pressed to get over the novelty of this wonderful machine. You won't be sorry.
I changed from a nice Hp 1945 Pocket PC to Sony UX-40, but I'm not sure if was a wise idea:
1. The screen is too small to have a comfortable sight
2. Keyboard is nice in size but I don't like the feeling of the keys.
3. It's not cheap, and the software provided is very limited, if you want to use the other software provided, you have to pay.
4. Quality of photos is low
5. You have to carry the cradle if you want to charge it in your car with the proper adapter.
Very nice looking device but maybe is oriented to a younger market (but the price is not oriented to it)
I will give it a couple of weeks, if not convinced, maybe my wife can give me back the Ipaq 1945
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This material did not come with the installation CD so I had to go online to download one. It was not easy as Sony no longer supports itPublished on October 14, 2013 by Joseph Dahip
When I received my Sony Clie, it was broken. When I power it up, the power light comes on but the screen does not light up. Read morePublished on February 1, 2010 by Christopher L. Tolen