Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on July 31, 2010
- Attractive case (I think photo above doesn't do justice.)
- Slim; comfortable to carry
- Easy to wipe clean (unlike a lot of cases out there)
- SUPER SOFT interior to protect camera from scratches
(a quality I've discovered that's surprisingly hard to find)

I was initially disappointed that this case doesn't have a belt loop, but have actually found I like the snap just as well. I hook it onto my jeans or to a loop on my backpack. This is not a hard-sided case, so if a person is brutal on their equipment, he/she may want to continue their search. But I've found it more than adequate. The case doesn't have any extra pockets for an additional battery, computer cables, etc., so this may not fit the bill for everyone. But I don't carry those items with me anyway, and was always frustrated with the bulky thickness of previous cases. Of all the cases I've had over the past few years (6 cameras, each with a different case), this one is by far my favorite. Highly recommend.

UPDATE: This case now comes in a few other colors to choose from, in addition to the original black. I bought a second one in a really pretty shade of purple. Still my favorite camera case.
VINE VOICEon July 1, 2011
I'd classify this as a sleeve, not a case, because it is designed to accommodate the Bloggie and no other accessories. I was able to stuff in the small USB cord that came with the camera, but it barely fit. I really didn't see any other good case options around.

The quality of the case is satisfactory. Great fit; soft, felted interior; just enough padding to protect it from bumps; loop for attaching to backpacks, etc. The biner that comes with isn't trustworthy, so I replaced it with a stronger one. Overall a good sleeve. Recommended.
on June 17, 2009
I bought this case because the color matches my new Sony digital camera. It is a snug fit on the DSC-W290 which is ok because I got the camera for it's small compact size. That being said, this case had no internal pockets so you cannot carry around a spare battery or memory card, securely anyway. The two zipper pulls are nice because it allows you to carry the camera enclosed in the case, by the strap. The package cautions that this case does not fit all Cyber-shots - surely not one much biggger than the W290 since the case bulges out slightly where it covers the lens.
on August 1, 2013
similar to the rest of Sony branded products, very solid material and precise that fits my cybershot w730 perfectly, i've had many sony cameras and bought different cases in the past, but this has come to be one of the best.
on May 23, 2011
This is a genuine Sony product and it fits Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS20 nicely. The thickness and length of the case is perfect for the Bloggie, even with the optional skin jacket. The width is a little big (half an inch at the most) for the Bloggie, but it is not bad at all and allows the cord to be stuffed inside the case with ease.
Note: If you order the blue case, the light blue color on the website is fairly accurate. I thought it would be more of a navy blue, but it really is like a metallic, baby blue.
on January 30, 2015
As described, protects my Bloggie from bumps and dings while I'm carrying it around. There's no room for anything besides the camera, it just is what it is, but that's not an issue for me. I love the color and the handy clip.
on October 10, 2010
I bought this case for my new Sanyo Xacti PD2 and it fits perfectly. Before ordering this case I took a little trip to my local "big box" with my camcorder in tow and tried every single case available.

Like many other reviewers, there was a part of me that thought it might have been nice to have an extra pocket for a spare memory card or extra battery. But what I found during my does-the-shoe-fit camera-case-tryout trip was that one could either have a case with tons of padding and/or an extra pocket OR one could have a small, unobtrusive case.

After a minute of soul-searching, I decided I wasn't looking for a case that would carry the camera and every single accessory I might buy (Gorrillapod, tripod foot, extra battery, extra memory card, etc) or a super-padded case that would protect the camera if I dropped it from the top of a building. Experience has taught me that a small, modestly padded case is ultimately much more practical for me. A small case can easily be carried in my purse or tucked into a jacket pocket. In the case of this Sony LCS-CSVC, the attached carabineer means it can easily be clipped onto a backpack or a belt loop.

Three key points sold me on this particular case over similar cases:
1. The easy-to-use double zipper. A single zipper too often tempts me to not zip all the way around leaving my camera exposed to disaster.
2. The "top loading" style of the case. Not sure why, but I prefer the balance of a top-loading case opposed to a side-loading case.
3. The two internal side "guard" straps which allow the case to open just the right amount. Cases that don't open wide enough force me to man-handle the camera out of the case making it more likely I'll push a button I didn't want to push; cases that open too widely leaves me feeling like the camera could be too easily knocked out.

Other things I liked:
- case has just the right amount of padding; more than a neoprene sleeve but less than a full-blown zippers, clips, and shoulder-straps camera case.
- texture of outer case will make it easy to keep clean and won't be susceptible to snags and pulls from other things in my purse.
- attached carabineer.
on October 30, 2012
This case is a great deal + is the same one the brand seller has, for much less! :) It works just as should (closures, etc.), same color, all is same. It actually looks alittle more bulky in the picture, but is not in person, it's perfect! Fits the Sony Cybershot like a dream. :)
on October 29, 2011
This camera case is the perfect size for Sony Cyber-Shot cameras. I like to carry just the camera, without all the bulky accessories, and this case meets that requirement. It is small, and will not weigh you down at all. The case construction is good, and it has an attractive exterior. The carabineer is nice for clipping to a belt strap or a backpack. My only complaint is that I wish it came with a shoulder strap, which I like to use when going out. Other than this, this is a nice case.
on October 18, 2012
This case is so cute. It's really high quality. It's really nice too. I like it alot. Only down side to it, is there are no pockets. the only thing going in this case is the camera. There is no place to stick an extra memory card or battery, or anything like that.