Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Carrying Case for the Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 Camera LCSTHU/L
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 7, 2013
Fits nicely and seems good for casual protection from dings and such. I have to tug to get the camera out. I bought an additional padded pouch with a pocket to carry the cord and batteries. That should help protect it from accidental dropping.

One nice thing on this is the color. I am *really* tired of matt black stuff that makes stuff disappear in the depths of my purse or on the black car seat, etc. The probably male designers must be channeling Henry Ford. (Wish the padded pouch had come in a nice color instead of stupid black!!)
on May 10, 2015
BEST idea ever! I went on a trip through europe and it was awesome to have my camera clipped right to my belt. I was able to access it when I needed to and wasn't encumbered by carrying a camera through europe.
on December 31, 2014
Nice case but holes in it meant that my trip to the racetrack in the spring meant pollen circles on my camera that I continually had to wipe off. Otherwise, it does the job very well holding our DSC-TX20.
on December 6, 2013
Great case - lightweight and functional. I was worried that the camera could "slip" out originally however the fit was tight enough that as long as I used the case properly (i.e. put the camera fully in, and used the clasp), I didn't have to worry. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!
on August 20, 2013
I've had it for several months and it's held up well. I like the soft and slightly grippy feel and how easy it is to pull the camera out so you can quickly take pictures. Adds some protection from scrapes bumps and dirt without adding a lot of bulk or hindering use. I've only used the clip once to secure it to something which worked but I probably wouldn't use it too much as it might pull from the case itself after too much wear. The blue is as it looks on screen, a nice bold color.
on February 5, 2013
funciona muy bien para transportar y almacenar, sin embargo, el material de fabricacion el polvo se le adhiere casi inmediatamente y desde el polvo muy fino, lo cual da la sensacion al tacto de sucio, ademas de que creo que ese polvo que se adhiere pudiera afectar el acabado de la camara.
on February 20, 2013
Nice, with a clip to keep it attached. Since I always worry about dropping it in the water. And it is washable!
on April 2, 2013
I never bother with cases but after getting a replacement cybershot from Sony after a really bad faulty one, I decided to buy this to protect it.

It is really easy to get your camera in and out of and the silicon should have lasted a while...that is if it had stayed around long enough for me to see it!

Ive done some MAJOR trips the last few years. Lots of skiing and scuba diva, snorkling, rafting, hiking you name it....

...But WHERE did I loose thise case? The Jurrasic Park ride at Universals Islands of Adventure! Yes I was soaked but still if it cant handle being wet at a theme park, dont plan on taking it anywhere more hard core. (Which is basically ANYWHERE.)

When this gets wet, it gets slippery enough that the case just falls right off! If you buy it an plan to use it while wet, tie your cameras cord to it or loop it through a hole.
on September 4, 2015
Case is great. Easy to get camera in and out, and provides protection for accidental drops. The carabiner is very cheaply made but was remedied with a $2 purchase from the local hardware store.
review image
on January 8, 2014
It is a good rubber case to get wet. Camera fits nicely inside. Plus it's the one made for the camera.

See 1 answered question