Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 18, 2012
Super easy to slide camera in and out of case and the clip is good for an extra safety precaution! I do accidentally turn the camera on sometimes when I slide it in because it is a snug fit but other than that its great!
VINE VOICEon June 5, 2013
When I received my Sony DSC-W730 Cybershot camera, this case was advertised in the accompanying booklet, so I ordered it presuming it would hold the unit. My camera fits in here perfectly without the camera strap and still fits in nicely with the strap attached (I always have it attached) though you have to manually feed the strap into it whereas the camera alone slides in snappily.

I love the D-ring for clipping this to my belt when walking for recreation since I don't like to take my smart device out on walks but like to have a camera handy for taking a picture of anything interesting I encounter along the way. With this on my belt-loop, the camera still feeds in and out nicely without having to unclip the D-ring. I feel like the flexible material of this case is just perfect for protecting a point-and-shoot as it would give sufficiently for almost any accidental drop.
on May 29, 2013
Love the feel and very convenient to carry. Also matched my camera very well! Obviously the silicone case is very protective if you drop it.
on February 17, 2013
I just fix it to my purse so my camera is easily available. Very useful and protects my camera from injury.
on December 19, 2012
Fits my camera and is very lite. The color green goes with my camera and the loop can be attach to my belt
on January 31, 2013
I purchased this item along with a camera as a Christmas gift for my daughter. On Christmas morning, she received a camera (a better one) from someone else so I decided to return the camera and this carrying case. The camera was easily returned, but the company did not let me return this carrying case and wouldn't let me have "credit" for another item. I thought that was not good business. Oh well, live and learn.
11 comment1 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question