Works great in my camera and also as storage card! For me, I was looking for a high quality and dependable SD card for me to use for various purposes. So I was shopping in a local store and found this on sale and picked up two of these. One I copied from my computer my favorite music files on and the second one I use as a backup for my most important files...
Published 13 months ago by Daisy

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again. It locks every time because ...
Would not buy again. It locks every time because the yellow tab is loose. This is the second Sony that has done this. I've tried another brand which works well.
Published 4 months ago by C. A. Thornton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sony 16GB Class 4 works great and I found it to be superb quailty!, November 30, 2013

Speed of copying files to this - I did not time it, yet I placed about 12GB on each card that I used and it was copied from my computer fast! Also, tested out each card into 2 computers and they read the files great.

Highly recommend this Sony 16GB to you! Great price and great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 11, 2013
I got four cards for less that the price of one at retail. This is a great deal for me because I don't like to erase and reused my cards. I prefer to keep my images at the origib=nal quality rather than downloading to a computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., February 28, 2014
I didn't need a larger Card this is just what I needed. It was easy to put in the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Working fast!, April 22, 2014
I bought it for my camera Samsung NX1000.
This memory card works fast.
I'm really satisfied with this memory card.
The only reason I give four stars is because of the shipping.
I ordered with other products, but this memory card was not delivered. So, I should contact with Amazon customer center to get it.
Except that, this product is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Sony 8GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (SF8N4/TQMN) (Personal Computers)
great price at the right time, shipping was fast and the card and the name sony speaks for itself, transfer was fast and flawless for what I needed,true to 8gb card

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card 16GB, November 5, 2013
the price was excellent on this product plus quality is great. great for saving pictures, documents or what ever needs to be saved. 16 GB holds lots of info

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, March 9, 2014
Bought four of these for my digital photo frames. Working perfectly so far! Had bad experience with some Sandisk and Patriot ones so was skeptical,. But Sony does stand up to its brand name!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 21, 2014
Excellent. Works great and at a great price. I Used this memory card to upgrade the memory in a cell phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is what it says it is, April 23, 2014
it is a micro sd card, if you need one here it is, works in just about anything that uses a micro sd card

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero problems with this chip, July 16, 2014
Scott FS (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I do sound work for the occasional film. My recorder uses SD cards. I have to replenish my supply on a regular basis. The cards just seem to disappear into the pockets of the film's director.

I've had no problems with the card, using my Marantz PMD661 audio recorder. It records faithfully, and captures data without a problem.

Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sony 8GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (SF8N4/TQMN)
$18.99 $6.22