5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product and well crafted
very nice product, well constructed, solid feel. Protects the camera very well. I love the color and the craftsmanship. Definite plus
Published 15 months ago by Tanja Helms

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cigarette Pouch...
It's too small unless you're buying it to protect your cigarettes. I don't like it and neither does most peoples.
Published 5 months ago by michael L. alexander

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product and well crafted, June 23, 2013
Tanja Helms (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect small case for Sony DSC-WX300, May 9, 2014
C. Frame (WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony LCSTWP/B Compact Carrying Case for Cyber-Shot Digital Camera (Black) (Electronics)
I bought this case for my Sony DSC-WX300 and it fits beautifullt. It is high quality and perfect for the shorts pocket to keep lint etc out of the camera lens. There's a little pound for a memory card inside.....and that's all you are going to fit in there. If you want the smallest case possible, this is the one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection for my camera, July 15, 2014
Richard D. Squires (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Took this case on a recent trip to London, and found that it protected my camera from all possible damage. Nice that it also slips onto my belt securely. My only quibble is that it doesn't allow for speedy retrieval of my camera, but if it's a choice between that and protecting the camera from harm, I'll take the latter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
great product and great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just In Case, June 23, 2014
Hubs88 (Elmwood Pk., IL USA) - See all my reviews
Great little case for my DSC-W830 camera. Nothing's going to hurt my camera when it's put away in this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars laura, April 26, 2014
It is flexible yet is very sturdy with part of the case being hard to help from damaging the camera inside

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for my Sony DSC-WX300, April 25, 2014
Cindy111 (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
The case is pretty much a perfect fit for my camera. I don't have room for an extra battery, but that is not an issue with me. The case is small enough to fit in my purse without taking up too much space. I really like the way the two zippers can meet at the top center, leaving a small space for the camera's wrist strap, which makes it easier to carry.

The only thing that concerns me is that the inside isn't very soft, and I worried that it might scratch the glass on my camera. However, my camera glass has never been scratched, and I doubt if Sony would make a case that scratched the camera!

It is a good, functional case, and I would definitely buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but not much extra room., April 24, 2014
Does the job plus a nice internal pouch for extra memory cards.
But forget about fitting extra batteries with the camera in there. They just won't fit.
Overall a good case to protect the camera with a nice belt loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 9, 2014
The hard cover make it the best for me.
using and enjoying it. It would have been best if it had a
tread to hold it well aside the belt hook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 6, 2014
Because this is amazing very amazing thing I Telly love it this is very cool the coolest thing I ever seen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›