Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 126 questions
votes
Hi Leah, Yes it does have macro scene function. -Anthony
Apr 8, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
No. It's a mirrorless digital camera. DSLRs have a mirror that moves out of the way when the photo is taken. Since there isn't a mirror it's a little faster operation than a DSLR, and there's one less part to cause problems. Mirrorless cameras are becoming more popular, provide the same quality photos, and may be used with inter- changeable lens. Some Mirrorless cameras do not have a viewfinder so the user has to frame the photo using the LCD. Others have electronic viewfinders. Electronic viewfinders may be built into the camera, or come as an optional attachment. Mirrorless cameras are generally smaller, and lighter than DSLRs, which many people like if they're walking around with it all day.
Mar 2, 2015 by William H. Billings
votes
No. Also no battery charger. However these are available after market for $5 and $15-20 respectively. Since writing my review Ihave used the camera on a hiking trip in the mountains of Morocco. The images were of excellent quality even from the perspective of a person who would usually carry a Nikon D800e. It was a dream to carry so little weight. Also note that this kit is far less expensive than the present hot mirrorless kit, the Fuji Xt1.
Dec 13, 2014 by MBR
votes
To turn off clear image zoom, you may go to menu - camera - zoom and then select the first option (zoom). This will be the default settings when trying to perform zooming that is not smart or clear image zoom. Hope this helps. -Ely
Nov 16, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Since you are experienced I would recommend the one by Brian Matsumoto "The Sony Alpha nex 6" I had always shot with Nikon DSLR's and found this guide helpful.
Oct 20, 2014 by M. GALVAN
votes
ye s
Oct 14, 2014 by Olivia
votes
No can do. This is a semi pro camera. Not too many tweaks. It still gives you beautiful pictures.
Oct 3, 2014 by David Loman
votes
I have not tried on mine....few higher end cameras have this functionality inbuilt, but for Nex I guess some Application software could do that.
Sep 26, 2014 by Hitendra
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers