Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
The NEX-6/B is the body only. The NEX-6L/B comes with the standard power zoom lens and body. Getting both the lens and body together is a much better deal than separate.
Sep 4, 2014 by Simon
votes
The G6, hands down. I compared the cameras head to head and the NEX-6 had better stills but the G6 had significantly better video.
Mar 14, 2014 by RandomReader123
votes
Yes, it does. Check out the specs and reviews.
Jan 22, 2014 by J. Lockhart
votes
Agree that it does not make sense to me either. Most stores probably sell and stock Nex 6L so Nex 6B is rare animal.
Feb 27, 2014 by Wolf
votes
Not sure - check with Sony
Jan 3, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Fuji xe2 Dec 1, 2013
Fuji is a great camera but very expensive. The one thing that turned me off about Fuji was their slow autofocus. Maybe they have worked that out. Besides that the sony and Fuji are pretty close in terms of performance. It is really up to you and how much money you are willing to spend.
Dec 1, 2013 by RD
vote
The default mode is "Auto". In this mode, when the camera detects you putting your eye up to the EVF (viewfinder) it automatically turns off the LCD and turn on the EVF. Take your eye away and it turns the EVF off and LCD on. You can also set up the camera via the menus to have only the LCD OR only the EVF turned on. You can't turn them both off at the same time, nor I think, would you want to since it would make it impossible to use the camera.
Nov 16, 2013 by I'm a PC...No, I'm a Mac
votes
Yes, built-in stereo microphones.
Sep 29, 2012 by Mike Hendren
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers