4.0 out of 5 stars Vita
While the product works in my mini-van, it will only work in the back seat's power slot. When my daughter is driving with me to Florida, we needed it to work in the front one and it wouldn't. Other than the inconvenience of having to recharge her Vita on the back seat, it works fine.
Published on October 22, 2012 by K. Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Vita car charger
Great for charging the vita on the go but nothing else. This makes it a tad inconvenient in my opinion. The design prevents other usb cables from fitting into the usb port on the charger.
Published 8 months ago by ShawnLo.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Vita, October 22, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars 1500mA, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Sony Computer Entertainment PS VITA Car Adaptor (Video Game)
a must have , it is 5V 1500mA output which the Vita needs, Most 12vdc USB adapters are only about 500mA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, January 9, 2014
Amazon Customer (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The Vita, unfortunately, requires 1.5 Amps to charge which renders most dual USB car chargers useless since they generate about 1 Amp per USB port. That said, since I needed to get a charger that handled more, I figured I'd just go with Sony's model rather than going with a dual-charge model with a dubious build that could potentially do it...I'm glad I did.

The charger is solidly built and doesn't have any loose "play" in the charger; it goes in for a snug connection. I used it recently on a 6-hour trip to California and it was perfect for the entire journey. I've had dual-chargers not fit quite as well and rather than play the game of trying multiple non-brand units until something worked, I'm glad that I stuck with Sony's model.

While I wish that I could charge 2 things at once, I'm just glad that I can charge the Vita when I need to and since our mini-van has more than one adapter, it works well enough for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 25, 2014
Good little adapter. Good thing I packed the cord to hook it up to. Then I realized that I don't need the adapter for the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vita car charger, April 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 18, 2014
No issues
Plug and play
Charges vita and portable battery just fine

Too easy works as described as it should

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 17, 2013
Great charger for the Vita if you've got a road trip coming up. I've tried using other USB car chargers and none of them seemed to work, so I bought the sony brand and it works fine. You can also charge anything else that is USB chargeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, October 25, 2013
I found it to be a little difficult to fit in the cigarette lighter. I didn't really want to risk you using another USB charger with my PS Vita, so I bought this. Although I didn't get to extensively use it, it has not failed me the times that I have used it. And the times that I have used it it has been somewhat difficult to fit in my car cigarette lighter

5.0 out of 5 stars PS Vita Car Adaptor, October 16, 2013
Plugged it in and it started charging just as advertised. Great product to have if you travel a lot. I very much recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vita car adapter, September 24, 2013
A necessary device for those long road trips. Playing my Vita on the road is a great thing and more so when I can recharge it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sony Computer Entertainment PS VITA Car Adaptor
Sony Computer Entertainment PS VITA Car Adaptor by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
$14.99 $5.92