Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 31, 2013
Unlike my previous charger, this one requires removal of the battery from the camera. I thought this might be an issue. It wasn't. This charger is excellent when used from the wall AC. I haven't used it with the car adapter yet.
on April 12, 2013
I am very pleased with this charger; it was exactly what I needed for my new Sony 18.3 mp DSC-H20V Cyber Shot Sony camera. I would recommend this charger to anyone who has this camera. Thank you Amazon for making this charger available to me.
on March 25, 2014
I ordered this for a Sony DSC-HX20V, which has been discontinued. When I lost the original charger, I was unable to get one from Sony's website. This was a great replacement charger and has enabled me to continue using the camera.
on July 20, 2013
It does well what it should do -- charging the battery. But I am not sure if everyone is equally good. I had anothe same charger, which lasted about three months. Hope this one will be good for a long time.
on April 25, 2013
It plugs into the wall and successfully charges the battery. I haven't tried the car adapter yet...maybe it will happen someday.
on June 9, 2014
I am happy and satisfied with

I am satisfied with the product

dCables Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V Battery Charger - Wall & Travel Charger for Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V
on June 2, 2013
I reported this as a defective product. Since returning home I tried the charger again and it worked fine. In retrospect, what may have been defective was the wall plug.
on September 11, 2013
this charger workers really well, and you get essentially two chargers for the price of one. Works in the house, and works in the car. Great product for the price.
on February 25, 2013
Bought this as as a add on to the sony camera for my son-in-law. Without this you can't charge the Sony other than a usb cable. It is a must have accessory.
on January 1, 2014
only used for one year and it is no longer working. the battery cannot be put into the charger, whether it is sony brand or a compatible one.