Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
votes
votes
I've had mine for a few years, still working and yes you could record a video while it's being charged, it will also work in USB too.
May 21, 2015 by Alvin S.
votes
Hi! This Sony Cybershot do have an Image Stabilization : Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode Image Stabilization. -Ely
Nov 24, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
I'm sorry. That is a question for someone more informed than I. Good luck.
Jun 3, 2014 by **
votes
If you are using the correct battery and are inserting it correctly then yes, you have a problem with your model.
Apr 17, 2014 by Sarah
votes
There is no viewfinder on this camera - monitor is big enough so viewfinder not really needed.
Feb 6, 2014 by Marianne Lewis
votes
you can use any tripod that has the screw that you can screw under the camera. i bought one from walmart and it worked.
Dec 30, 2013 by travel enthuastist
votes
Aloha From Hawaii! Yes, the attachment point is on the right side of the camera as you look at the view screen. It is right below the HDMI port door. BTW, this is an AWESOME camera!!!
Dec 29, 2013 by Bikercarl
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers