Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Silver) (2012 Model)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 25, 2013
I love the results of the video this camera does. Excellent quality in it's sound recording. I also love the zoom quality. Its got an easy to read in the camera user guide which is very helpful to find what all this camera can do. I am loving it. Great for someone who wants to just point and shoot, no muss, no fuss- and get great quality photos. So far every time I transfer the pics to my PC and see the photos enlarged, I just keep saying Wow, Wow, Wow, that's how good it is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2012
It's easy to use yet takes great pictures. It might be hard to take clear pictures when using the zoom because this camera is very light. But I really love it. I love it so much that I got one for my mother-in-law and she loves it too!!
on July 17, 2013
The camera started out great. Very fast shutter speed and took clear pictures. However, as time goes on it is becoming worse. It is nearly impossible to take good pictures at night. Also, the processing time between when you take a picture and when you can take the next one starts to increase the longer the battery has been active.
on March 6, 2013
I got the camera this afternoon. Only used it for a couple hours.

I am just an average person taking average pictures and this is going to be perfect for me. I had no problem getting it set up with my laptop I just followed the directions. Took a few pictures of my daughter in her bouncer in low light and they came out much better then I was expecting considering she wasn't holding very still. Processing time between pictures was a couple seconds using a class 10 16gb SD card. Uploaded easily via usb to Sony PlayMemories reduced a little red eye and uploaded to Facebook. At 10M they didn't take long to upload.

Camera seems sturdy enough. Well built but small enough that I can carry it in my purse or diaper bag (in a case of course) without it adding extra bulk or weight.

So far I have nothing negative to say about this camera and I looked pretty hard for something to be wrong. For me its perfect.
on November 24, 2012
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model) OMG ! This is the best camera I have ever owned !! This camera is soooo goood. I am really happy with my Sony WX150. I have had it for a month now and I can't stop smiling. Pictures are really good (tons of settings to use and many of neat features.) 18.2 MP means there is lot of room for manipulation of your pictures. I can't stop talking about the 1920x1080 crystal clear video (in stereo also). When you watch the HD video on a large screen monitor or tv, it looks like you are right there. It is very compact and packs a lot of punch for your money - the low light video and pictures are amazing. I am going to treat this WX150 camera like it is having an Uncle that is on "life support". If you treat your Uncle really well, take him out only on nice and sunny days, make sure he has ample supply of oxygen bottles to live, keep him clean and well looked after - theory is, that if you keep looking after your Uncle, he will keep looking after you - Your Uncle will be able to keep signing the "cheques" = the WX150 should last a long time with proper care (well, that is what I am hoping). I am very happy with my purchase and hope the camera can last a long time because I love the performance this camera gives. Thanks Uncle !

Update**** - Have you ever tried to read the small "warning" print on the side of a triple AAA battery ? I set up my WX150 on a tripod on one side of the house, on the other side of the house I put a AAA battery, lying down on top of a tote-box. I shown my flourescent desk lamp (about 20 feet away from the battery) onto it. I set the WX150 to "program" mode and set it to ISO 100, and to flourescent light setting. I zoomed in using the 40x zoom and I used the 2 second delay timer so the camera wouldn't shake and took a pic. With the picture that was produced, I could read the small print on the side of the AAA battery that says "warning - do not dispose of in garbage"

I also tried out the panoramic mode - really cool. No more snapping individual pictures for the panoramic. With the WX150, you position the camera where you want to start the panoramic and the push the shutter button once, then slowly move the camera around to take in your entire view - the camera does everything else. The result is a high quality panoramic picture. Totally Cool !!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and she like it. It goes from off to "ready to take a picture" in a heartbeat. It is also pretty easy to use. Maybe the only improvement that I'd like to see would be if it came with a stand alone battery charger instead of just the USB one. That's just a minor, personal preference, though.
on July 31, 2013
I really like me camera. My last camera was a Sony cyber-shot also. This one is easy to use and takes great pics. I had a problem with the speed of the processing, but I called Sony and they walked me through some system changes and that took care of it. The only thing I'm not sure about is the length of time it holds a charge on the battery. Twice now, it has needed recharged after being stored in the case and not in use. But all in all it is a great camera. I will keep a closer eye on the battery to be sure that the camera has not been left on accidently.
on February 23, 2013
I have a canon powershot sx40 HS, and I bought this because sometimes it is hard to carry the canon. Of course the sony is not as good as the canon, so it is difficult to take many pictures and to get some of them blurry... It'll be okay if I use flashlight, i know. Anyways... Like I said, it's perfect for casual photos, when you just can't use such a big camera :)
on January 1, 2013
Though I haven't had any "professional" camera's prevously, this camera is HD on levels that I adore, the effects are fun to play around with, and the video quality is Amazing. For the price I bought it, this camera was an absolute steal!
on January 9, 2013
I purchased this camera after browsing through many reviews online, I was trying to match the quality of my old Pentax camera, the reviews made this phone seem like it took amazing photos, so I was sold, so far the picture quality (at least on auto) are pretty good, they are not as sharp as I would like but it seems to be a good deal.