5.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera!!
We bought this camera to replace our old one, and man are we glad we found this one! It is soooo fast and the pictures are soooo clear! It is a really nice little camera! My only thing is that online the white looks silver but believe me it is very white! Not a huge deal, this camera makes up for the fact that its not silver!
Published 15 months ago by Sonia

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing stuff
Although I got the main items (Camera, SD Card, Spare Battery and the case), some of the items advertised were missing (USB Card Reader, Memory Wallet, LCD Screen Protectors).

If I knew that from the start, I`d have chosen another bundle with the same camera...

Published 14 months ago by Paulo A.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera!!, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80/W 16.2MP Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom in White + Sony 16GB SDHC Class 10 + Sony Camera Case + Replacement NP-BN1 Battery + Accessory Kit (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Fun easy to use camera, August 11, 2013
Great Price, Fun easy to use camera. Small, pocket size. Takes good pictures in the dark. Awesome HD video quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, October 7, 2013
Debbie (Bethel Park, PA) - See all my reviews
I love this camera! It is small, but the screen is big. This bundle was wonderful, as you got a battery AND a backup battery too! I went on the Sony site and got a hot pink silicone cover for it! Very pleased with my purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing stuff, July 4, 2013

Camera itself is everything you can expect from a point and shoot, which is exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Experience!, July 19, 2013
My hubby bought this set of camera with accessories as my birthday present & they arrived promptly in perfect condition. I'm enjoying the use of this camera with wifi function. I highly recommend this website purchase, which is significantly cheaper than walking into any shops in Singapore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony & Amazon: great team!, July 6, 2013
Geegee Five (Waretown, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I killed our 1st Sony Cyber-shot by not holding it tightly... plop... into a small puddle. Bought this one as a replacement; however, it quickly became an upgrade. So-o-o-o many additional features, better pixels, stronger zoom, plus all the "extras" which when added up separately would cost twice as much as we paid for the package. Great close-ups and distance fotos. We're certain to find additional features as we use this camera more often. We are truly amazed at the intricate details and return of fun when using this Sony!

1.0 out of 5 stars Package missing items - Product defective, July 7, 2013
Ordered this camera package, as it was a good price and included everything we needed. Order was received quickly, but (same as others reported) seller does NOT include memory card reader or memory card case AS DESCRIBED.

Camera worked great for a week, then the screen went bad. White lines fill about 1/3 of the screen and a big black splotch covered the center. As this appears to be an LCD screen, the lifespan should be around 10 years ... NOT 7 DAYS!

The product was supposed to be new, not refurbished. It DID have the original seal, so I presume that part of the order was correct. Thus, I do question whether the product is poorly made or it was luck of the draw getting a bad one.

All in all, a bad buying experience. Luckily, I have had better luck int he past with Amazon. Still, I will likely steer clear of Focus Camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!, July 13, 2014
I've only had the camera for a couple days but I LOVE it so far! It is very small so keep that in mind. For it's size it takes awesome pictures. I mean I am not a professional photographer or anything but I think my pictures are coming out great for what I want it for. There are a lot of settings, but there are some auto settings that seem to work really well in most lighting a so it takes the guesswork out of it. I love the panorama feature and that it is easily accessible. The wifi feature was a little misleading because it won't let you connect over a public wifi, only a private password protected one, but it still works great. Wifi functions are a little confusing to figure out but if you actually read the directions (which I didn't at first) it clears it all up, imagine that. Overall I am super satisfied with the camera so far! Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars i RECEIVED THE PACKAGE WITHOUT THE 16 GB SD CARD ..., July 3, 2014
i RECEIVED THE PACKAGE WITHOUT THE 16 GB SD CARD AND IT WAS THE SAME ISSUE WITH OTHER BUYERS. i WOULD APPRECIATE TO RECEIVE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 30, 2014
Great great great for a pocket camera.
Simple and easy to use, and complete package. I always carry it in my backpack.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›