This Sony Cybershot digital camera features 5.1 megapixel effective super HAD CCD; 3x optical and 2x digital zoom; 2.5" 211K pixels hybrid LCD color screen; 10-second self-timer; MSG-M32A memory stick duo media; MPEG VX fine movie mode and much more. Includes AC adapter/in-camera charger; Cyber-shot station; AV cable; USB cable; memory stick duo adapter; wrist strap; software CD-ROM. Made in USA. 2-3/8Wx3-5/8Lx4/5H".
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer The high-end camera that fits in the back of your pocket. Sony's DSC-T1 features a huge 5-megapixel resolution, 3X Optical Zoom, and a 2.5" Hybrid LCD Monitor, all in a package the size of a credit card. The T1 even packs extra features you would normally expect on a camera twice its size, such as a high-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens, Sony's high-speed Real Image Processor, 5 Area Multi-Point Focus. It is even able to capture full screen VGA (640x 480) video at an astounding 30 frames per second. It's twice the camera at half the size.
|The DSC-T1's super-sized 2.5-inch Hybrid LCD Monitor is much larger than the 1.5-inch displays common to other cameras in its class. (See detail)|
- 1/2.35" 5.0 Megapixel Effective Super HAD CCD: Super HAD (Hole Accumulation Diode) CCDs provide excellent image quality by allowing more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise.
- Compact Slim Body: The ultra-compact and thin size of the DSC-T1 makes it the perfect camera to tuck in a pocket or purse for high-quality, high resolution photos almost anywhere.
- USB Cradle: The included Cyber-shot Station allows for easy connectivity for charging the camera, as well as transferring and viewing images either to the computer or on your television.
- 3X Optical/2X Digital: 3X Optical Zoom helps you frame your shots for better digital pictures. And Sony's Precision Digital Zoom provides an additional 2X magnification without the jagged edges of other designs, resulting in smoother images.
- 0 - 4X Smart Zoom Feature (at VGA Resolution): Smart Zoom intelligently uses the full CCD to let you zoom into the portion of interest by cropping the image size--thus avoiding the image degradation of Digital Zooms.
- Continuous Auto Focus: To maintain accurate focus lock with fast moving subjects, Continuous AF keeps focusing from the time the camera is turned on until the moment of exposure, providing properly focused images even when your subject is moving.
- Memory Stick Duo Media: Digital. Powerful. Transportable. Memory Stick Duo media is compact, portable and rugged--connects to a variety of hardware and software applications (may require use of supplied MSAC-M2 adapter).
- 14-Bit DXP A/D Conversion: Sony's 14-bit Digital EXtended Processor captures the range between highlight and shadow with up to 16,384 values, for extended dynamic contrast and detail.
- Pre-Flash Metering: With a momentary pre-flash, the camera illuminates the subject and sets exposure through the lens for accurate flash metering. Adjustable flash level and red-eye reduction ensure great flash shots.
- Auto Daylight Synchro Fill Flash: When the Multi-Pattern Measuring system determines the subject is backlit or in shadow, the Daylight Fill Flash automatically fires to provide optimum exposure of both your subject and the background.
- Multi-Burst Mode: Captures 16 consecutive 320 x 240 frames as part of a single 1280 x 960 image which plays back sequentially in the camera or as a single image on your computer. Selectable 1/7.5, 1/15 or 1/30 second frame intervals provide convenient motion analysis.
About Sony technology:
What's in the Box:
NP-FT1 InfoLithium Rechargeable Battery, AC-LM5 AC Adapter/In-Camera Charger, Cyber-shot Station, AV Cable, USB Cable, MSG-M32A Memory Stick Duo Media, Memory Stick Duo Adapter, Wrist Strap, Software CD ROM