5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful
i just love this camera!! its very user friendly and a good size. the best thing of all is it comes with a re-chargeable battery!
Published on December 24, 2012 by tanyaa3

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
I bought this camera thinking it would be a great camera with 12.1MP, but it was a worse picture then my previous camera that was an Olympus 7.1MP. Needless to say, I have had it for a few months and now I will try to sell it, because I bought a new Olympus. Terrible picture, do not buy!
Published on September 18, 2010 by debbie dahir

2.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Sony Cybershot DSC-W190 12.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Super Steady Shot Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black) (Electronics)
I had this camera for almost a year and video resolutions is ok not bad according to the camera price but the pictures are not good as expected from sony , take very long time between shots , Burst is very bad and slow , tried too many different setting but nogo and still the same problem with the shutter speed.

just dont buy it and buy more expensive camera instead of wasting your money on this camera .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lil camera., January 30, 2010
RaiderJuan "JR" (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews
I found the camera to be a little better than I anticipated. Although the camera feels a little cheap in quality compared to other camera's I've owned, it does take good pictures. For the price paid, this was a great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 30, 2010
The Sony Cyber shot rocks and is the most easy to use camera ......the clarity and the flexibility makes u a fan of the company....Easy to use features and awesome capture lens just makes it a perfect buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 has always proven to be the best. I have always LOVED the quality of the ..., October 9, 2014
Nina Maria Sciortino (Berlin, Berlin Germany) - See all my reviews
I've tried other models before and the Sony Cybershot 12.1 has always proven to be the best. I have always LOVED the quality of the photos and it's very easy to use. I actually prefer my Sony pictures over my $899 Canon DSLR!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, December 25, 2009
Got this camera for my girlfriend and all she can say is wow! Great quality pictures, Definitely one of the best cameras i've had to date.

2.0 out of 5 stars Needless to say it is not a good camera., September 29, 2014
Kevin Collins (La Mesa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Pictures come out blurry, not a point and shoot camera, also pictures tend to be dark or have weird lighting, red eyes everywhere. Needless to say it is not a good camera. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small camera, January 2, 2010
Night photos are much better than my previous camera. I thought night photos were quite difficult, and this camera has made it easy. Day photos are super clear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy Little Camera - Good for Documenting Projects, July 3, 2012
I bought this camera when it first came out some time in 2009 and have been using it ever since. While I have used it for general as well as as some artsy photography, it is now mostly used to document my automotive projects. Its small design, strong flash, and good focus make it very ideal for photographing parts in tight spaces. And the pictures come out very sharp, though every thing needs a bit of quick touching up in a photo editor. Plus, the camera has taken all kinds of abuse and still turns on takes pictures. Its been dropped and been around grease and dust but continues to perform flawlessly.

I did not buy my camera through Amazon, but happened to come across this listing while looking for a replacement battery and charger (went missing), and decided to share my experience.

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars is that the worst camera from sony?, December 12, 2009
I received this camera for my birthday I was happy when I opened the box .but this happiness did not last that long .the pictures not clear and not sharp at all I tired different setting but I got the same bad quality , and I'm surprised why no one review this item on amazon till now . don't waste your money on this camera .

4.0 out of 5 stars Parth Patel, December 28, 2009
Hello everyone.....this is really a nice digi cam at very low price...its picture quality is very nice..however some functions are hard, but you will use to it..
lookwise very good...
features are also good..one thing i like in this is that, you can adjust the megapixels according to your need..like we can set it to 12MP, 8MP, 5MP,3MP, VGA and so on.

In short it is very good camera for home and outdoor use. If u are plaaning to buy any camera, just buy this one...