Questions & Answers
Walkman D-EJ011 CD Player
by Sony
3.8 out of 5 stars (597)
$102.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 102 questions
votes
He can only listen to the Sony walkman with headphones or earbuds. Walkman does not have capability for speakers so NO Speakers. Yes it does have a track number viewer. And when you stop the CD or turn it off, it starts in that exact same place when you turn it back on.
Dec 7, 2013 by Spirit
votes
Yes sound volume- loudness can be controlled. Quality of sound remains the same.
Nov 14, 2013 by Experience
votes
It can be carried in a large coat like pocket, but there is a holder available (for purchase) to carry it on you without a pocket. I didn't buy one, so I can't tell you any more about that. I can tell you that I couldn't find a Sony Portable Walkman anywhere in stores.
Dec 27, 2013 by Jennifer L. Curry
votes
how long is the cord Jun 22, 2013
The only cord furnished with the device is that of the earphones. The length from the tip of the jack to the ear-buds is 54 inches.
Jun 22, 2013 by John Louis Miller
votes
There is nothing in Sony's product specifications about it playing MP3 CDs
Jul 27, 2013 by Richard Cudlipp
votes
Yes . there is a AC port for an AC adapter. It is located on the outside rim of the D-EJ011 opposite the green rimmed Audio output. It is yellow rimmed. The proper adapter is available from Amazon. REW
Jun 20, 2014 by Rollin E. Weber
votes
I don't see why not - just plug it from the headphone jack area of the player itself into the auxilary plug-in to your SOLE treadmill speaker system (IF you have an auxilary-in on your SOLE treadmill speaker system).
Jan 17, 2013 by DRPropst
votes
Yes. It is a thoroughly great device which I primarily use for "recorded books on cd"from my library. . . hands free! I love it.
Dec 5, 2013 by Jacquie
votes
Yes it sure does! We love this device.
May 25, 2014 by mommy
votes
Absolutely! You can jog, run, walk, dance - do anything with this baby! This is the best player I've ever had.
Mar 19, 2014 by Mary C. Meskauskas
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers