5.0 out of 5 stars It works on 3D TV
I have this cable DLC-HE20HF 2 meters length. It can be used to transfer a 3D movie without the frame freeze on fast movements and has a nice design with good connectors.
It's tested on Sony KDL-32EX720, Sony PlayStation 3 320GB, Sony 3D glasses TDG-BR250/b, YOGI BEAR 3D Blu-Ray disc.
Published on February 9, 2012 by Shota Katamadze

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers Beware!!
Published on November 25, 2012 by CoryH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works on 3D TV, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed HDMI Cable 6'4" (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, March 27, 2012
works very well and easy to install. has all the features I need and excellent warranty from sony. Connectors are very snug, a good thing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers Beware!!, November 25, 2012
Just received this cable in the mail yesterday. It is a fake version of the cable. The packaging for the cable is not the retail packaging you would find in the store. It has Chinese writing all over the front and back of it. I can imagine the quality is terrible. I'm not taking a chance with it on my brand new TV so I will be returning it. I am amazed that this is an Amazon authorized retailer too and that they would allow them to sell these. If you would like to see what this cable looks like, here is a link of a video showing why this cable is fake: [...] Or just type in the model number in Google and it will also come up.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake product (copy) made ​​in china, January 28, 2013
Good afternoon, I received Hdmi cables Jan. 25. The cable does not work when connected to play the 3D format to connect the Blu-ray 3D SONY and the image is fixed and does not transmit the image to the tv. On Saturday take the sony cables from Venezuela and they informed me that the version that sold me a fake made in china low quality (copy) so I can enjoy the real characteristics of the cable as the speed and quality image. Buy the original version they have in the store and saw the differences I compare with the copy:
Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed ​​HDMI Cable 6'4 "(original)
The first and clearest packaging, this is higher quality, fully sealed, original product number sony logos on the front and the back of the pack, has a number of unique bar with full product description in English language, the open the product cable terminals intense golden color and engravings of the brand Sony are more detailed, the cable is made of a much softer rubber, flexible and clearly identified. When put into operation immediately note the improvement in the graphics of the image and the speed of transmission and by using the 3D format can enjoy quality without any distortion effects.
Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed ​​HDMI Cable 6'4 "(copy)
The packaging is poor is not sealed tight with plastic flanges fastened to a board, only has a hologram sony and says this is not the original product of the brand, has a number of bars equal for all packages (buy two cables and this had the same barcode) product description is in Chinese language, to open the product cable terminals are gold is opaque throughout the piece contante engravings sony brand are simple and cable is produced in a much stronger rubber little flexibility and is only identified by a cable model. When put into operation notes conveys the image stream HDMI cable as unprofessional and generate 3D format within minutes the picture freezes and is no longer transmitted to the tv.
I'm really very upset with the results obtained with this purchase ever come to think that by this means could buy a shoddy article I hope to have a solution to this. For more information on teams possess as Sony Bravia XBR 46 and a blu-ray Blu-ray BDVN790W Sony Home Theater System

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good PS4 companion, May 18, 2014
Really flat and long enough. Excellent image quality and HDMI 1.4 specs!
My second one since 2012 for my PS3

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 23, 2013
this are amazing and good and i like it and it come on time too that great that all i say

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA !, December 8, 2013
Dead on arrival ! ....the seller of the item I bought it from is excellent ,the product IS NOT and it did not work at all !.. I try , if at all possible ,not to buy anything made in China because I doubt that they have any quality control...sony products used to be very reliable..not any anymore . I'll be returning this garbage back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI cable, December 2, 2013
As always Sony brands reliable products.
I use this HDMI with my 4k Sony Tv and an Oppo Blu ray.
Never had a problem with this model, and own about 5 of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars get it, October 24, 2013
I love the way my playstation 3 looks on my samsung HD TV with this wire. Before I saw HD in my cousin's house, it was hard for me to imagine what it would look like. Now I know it is the equivalent to a person with bad eyes putting on glasses, an old man using his crutches. a five year old riding a bike with training wheels. Don't cheat yourselves by having an HD TV without an HDMI wire. And I don't know if they are not created equally, but take my word for it, This one looks great

4.0 out of 5 stars flat isnt always a turnoff, August 29, 2013
I like these cables the flat design makes the longer cable managable when trying to tidy up and theyre from Sony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›