5.0 out of 5 stars List of items included
Just received this combo package. There are plenty of reviews on Amazon and other photo websites about the camera, but I just wanted to list the items that came with this particular combo package.

Includes:
1) Sony RX100M2 camera (obviously)
2) Sony 64GB Class 10 SDXC UHS-I memory card
3) High speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD USB card...
Published 14 months ago by Neil

3.0 out of 5 stars The camera takes great photos overall
The camera takes great photos overall, but I have to admit that I'm disappointed with the zoom quality. It doesn't have a strong zoom lens. Otherwise, it's a great, simple point and shoot.
Published 3 months ago by Regina Mackenzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars List of items included, September 6, 2013
Neil (SF Bay Area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony DSC-RX100M II DSC-RX100M2 DSC-RX100MII RX100M2 RX100MII DSC-RX100M II Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera 20.2MP, Black Bundle with 64GB Class 10 High Speed Card, Spare Battery, Micro HDMI Cable SD Card Reader, Mini Tripod + More! (Electronics)

Includes:
1) Sony RX100M2 camera (obviously)
2) Sony 64GB Class 10 SDXC UHS-I memory card
3) High speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD USB card reader/writer
4) Package of 3 screen protectors
5) Tabletop tripod
6) Lens and screen cleaning kit
7) Extra battery
8) Carrying case
9) Micro HDMI to HDMI cable
10) Travel charger with European adapter plug and cigarette lighter plug (not shown in picture)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pocket Camera Ever, September 5, 2013
The low-light abilities of this camera are phenomenal, whether for stills or movies. Also captures wildlife startlingly well. The automatic features are well thought out and well executed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the amateur or professional, October 2, 2013
Purchased for our honeymoon. So easy to use as a point and shoot. The added features make this camera fun to experiment with on all the different shooting modes.

5.0 out of 5 stars phenomenal camera and kit, November 19, 2013
Spectacular. This is a very good camera, and above expectations. I am a Pro photographer and own several DSLRs and medium format cameras, but this one amazes me every single time. The price is fair and the shipping was phenomenal. Thumbs up! Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Point & Shoot, October 30, 2013
Great Camera with remarkable lens. The sensor size provides beautiful pictures under low light conditions. The neatest is the wifi connectivity. NO MORE CABLES. Yea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Camera!, April 16, 2014
I did lots of research and wanted a portable camera that i'm more likely to lug around than a big SLR. I was also a bit worried buying this camera online, but everything arrived quickly with ALL the little extras shown in the photo. My coworker bought this same camera and paid more for it at a store so i feel i got a good deal. So far the videos and pictures i've taken of my kids are great. Love the tilting screen function so i can take lots of candid shots since i walk around with it incognito.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel with the family., November 3, 2013
Marc (Chattanooga, TN) - See all my reviews
This camera has been great. I am still learning all the different features but with two kids ages 1 and 3 speed and ability to snap those action shots has been outstanding. Low light performance is another key we wanted and this camera has not disappointed. I only wish there was a classic viewfinder for those full sun days. We took it to Disney World with us and with the included carrying case through my belt loop it was very easy to carry around and fast to access. Much better than lugging my SLR.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great camera, a great package, at a great deal!, October 15, 2014
The camera: I'm in love. This little camera packs all the bells and whistles of a DSLR and I find the results are amazing. I purchased the RX100 II for a three week trip to Italy, where I didn't want to be lugging around my slightly older and bigger DSLR.
Top 3 favorite things: 1) The crisp clarity of details in the pics, even when cropped. 2) I was very impressed with the auto low light adjustment, whether taken at night or indoors without a flash, the shots from the RX100M II were "night and day" better than I've gotten from any camera, and 3) The macro capability was not only fun but gave that crisp foreground with the blurry background effect. There is so many things with this camera, that I anticipate I will have fun discovering many more bells whistles in it that I don't even know about.
The bundle: All of the products that came in this package were of good quality, and made this a phenomenal deal. I used all of the items just in the first three weeks of my trip, and I expect I will continue to get a lot of use out them since I now favor this smaller camera now over my DSLR.
I've attached a few examples photos; NOTE that the last 4 pics are all cropped from the same photo (5th from the end) to show the level of detail even when cropped more than 75%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically great, but some exceptions, June 30, 2014
For a review of the camera, you should go to the product page.

The package from Beach Camera is a pretty good deal. I got a couple of really useful things out of it: you need an SD card, right? So you get that, plus an extra battery and charger. The mini HDMI cable is something you might find useful, and chances are you don't have one on hand. Things kind of go downhill from there, but in general it's all useful stuff.

Most hilariously bad part of the package was the screen saver. After cutting it out and applying it to my LCD, I used the cardboard squeegee to start removing the vast array of bubbles left behind. The cardboard left scratches on the surface of the screen saver! After moving just a couple of the bubbles off the screen it looked like a plowed field. If there is ever a case of a product not doing what it purports to do, this is it. I replaced it with a Duracell screen protector from Office Max which did the job quite nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our new camera!, March 27, 2014
I was a little leery about spending $700 on a compact camera but after having used it for the past couple of weeks I am so glad I did. This camera takes stunning pictures inside and out. I love the fact that I can send the pictures straight from the camera to my phone so that I can share them with my family right then and there.

I bought this set solely because of the 64gb memory card, the spare battery, & the external charger. Some of the extras it comes with are very cheap and you probably will not use them. The cleaning solution had actually burst in the plastic sealed bag but I really wasn't disappointed being that I had no plans of using it after reading reviews on it. The camera bag is a cheap bag but it does serve it's purpose as I have been toting the camera around in it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›