4.0 out of 5 stars Good For the Price
SHORT VERSION:
Working Pocket Camera for a low price, I would recommend this camera (especially if you are looking for a cheap digital camera). I would not purchase this camera to take on your honeymoon or a spring break adventure. It is not waterproof and doesn't seem very durable compared to other pocket cameras.
Still the camera works great.

LONG...
Published 22 months ago by William A. Smyly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest...not the worst
I'm not a camera geek & prefer to use point & shoot cameras. I've been using my daughter's Cybershot DSC-W50, but she'll be moving out soon so I decided to purchase this Cybershot for myself. It was a $79 lightning deal. So for the price point this is a good camera.

I haven't printed any photos yet, but have added them to my laptop & the web. The LCD screen is...
Published 21 months ago by Lynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with my camera, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Sony DSC-W670/B 16.1MP Cybershot Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD Screen (Black) (Electronics)
This camera lives up to the price-quality photos are crisp and excellent, I love it. The only niggle I have is that it takes a while to take photos after pressing the shutter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad camera in a successful line from Sony, February 16, 2014
After having owned 2 Cybershot cameras from Sony in the past and having my last camera been a Canon, I wanted to get back to using a newer model Cybershot. Always had great experiences with the camera's mentioned so I thought I made a good choice.
Wrong....after an international once-in-a-lifetime trip with this camera and having it in my possession for roughly a year now, I am very disappointed with this camera. There is an always present 'grainy-ness' to every single picture I have taken. And I have taken thousands. No matter what setting you use, it is always there. Not so much visible at reviewing your picture on your camera after taking it, but once you upload it to the computer it becomes clear. Especially when you zoom in on the photo, there is something just not right. It's like the contrast or the edges from persons and objects just become very faded. It is weird and not sure how to explain it. Of course every picture looses quality when you zoom in, but this is not what I mean.
I did find it cool to have a panoramic view on this camera, but after taking some pictures with it just because I can, I still have not really found a useful purpose for it. Another thing that really bugs me about this camera is that often for the life of me I cannot make a close-up from let's say a item or a flower and have it be perfectly clear. With my Canon that I had before, this would take 2 seconds and I have a great shot. On this camera I sometimes spend minutes taking like 10 to 20 pictures to have one turn out to not be completely blurry.
All in all.....Cybershot cameras are usually very decent, but this is not one of them! Stay away , safe yourself a lot of aggrevation and buy another one in the series.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, December 11, 2013
don't like the quality of the photos. in the panoramic view, you can't see nothing: not the faces, nor the people, nor the scenery. very disappointed. i would not reccomend it. prefer nikon BY FAR. besides, i strongly dislike the i on battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, August 22, 2013
The camera worked well for several months, then the flimsy back cover holding the sd card and battery fell off. Shortly after that it just stopped working completely.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, August 6, 2013
For the amount of money you will be spending on this camera, you will get the quality that is neither here nor there.

This camera is not terrible, but neither is it fantastic. From my personal opinion, sometimes an iphone 5 can take better pictures that this cam. Night shots, quick shots, all the things you might want to have a clear picture, will turn out not so sharp. Pictures during the day are alright, but you'll see the bad side if you blow it up on your laptop or TV. Generally, pictures are below average quality.

If you are looking to buy one for your kid, or just one that you don't mind having it trashed, this is a quick fix.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Good, August 4, 2013
It's easy to use, it's so good with a great definition, i like take photos with this cause everything looks so good, it's good in the day and the night, this camera takes soo amazing pictures

1.0 out of 5 stars Useful as a paper weight, July 30, 2013
I bought this in December and never actually used it. Charged the battery today and it will not turn on. Sony support's diagnosis is that it broke and needs fixing. Somehow it was broken sitting in a drawer for six months. I will never buy a Sony product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!, July 23, 2013
This camera is great! Small, light, takes good pictures and the purchase experience was good as well.
I carry this easily in my purse so I can take pictures anytime I want!
Overall an excellent experience and very glad I made the decision to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 2, 2013
I highly recommend the store, dutiful faithful than it delivers so should be all stores

Recomiendo ampliamente la tienda, fiel cumplidora de lo que ofrece asi deberian ser todas las tiendas

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, May 30, 2013
This is a good camera for the price. I have some months with it and it is still working very, very good. I'm only dissapointed with some pictures taken at night in the house, because those photos don't have a good quality ( I have another camera "nikon" and it take those photos better), but the other kinds of photos are excelent!

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›