5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!
For the price, it's a very complete phone. I really didn't expect it to be such a versatile and nice.
And has all I need on it! Just loving it!
Published 14 months ago by Alejandra Ortiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Learn from my mistake
I am not picky. I am not a big review writer. This is a warning.

I bought this xperia to replace a low end samsung gravity whose screen i had cracked. This phone got decent reviews on androidandme.com and the price seemed right, esp for android 4+. Unfortunately:

Published 13 months ago by Catherine

1.0 out of 5 stars Learn from my mistake, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Sony Xperia E C1604 Dual-SIM Unlocked Android Phone--U.S. Warranty (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am not picky. I am not a big review writer. This is a warning.

. This phone is painfully slow. Much slower than my old samsung which was android 2+. Imagine every time you press a button or swipe. Then wait many seconds. Sometimes 30 seconds. Then you are about to hit the back/escape button to start over when you see the operation has finally gone through. This happens many times a day. A simpler example: your phone rings, you swipe to answer, then you have to stare at the screen a few seconds to make sure the call has gone through.

. I thought i would get a lot more functionality with the higher android but i havent.

. The screen is dark and muddy. Even on the brightest setting it's hard to see.

. It has a very clunky low end look and feel. Cost $150 looks $50.

. Dont make the same mistake i did, thinking you just have to get used to the new phone. Its the phone not you. Now its too late for me to return phone.

. Im on a budget. At the time i bought this junk the google nexus 4 was $300. Now its a great buy at $200. I wish i could have that instead. If youre on a stricter budget get a blu phone for about $80. People seem to like it. Skip this xperia pr you will regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, August 27, 2013
And has all I need on it! Just loving it!

3.0 out of 5 stars This phone is restarting automatically, June 21, 2013
This phone has good features but it restarts automatically quite often. I tried to factory reset and update the software, still notice that this problem still exists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone in this price range, August 14, 2013
I choose this rating after using the phone. I have two numbers from different service providers and this phone is ideal for that. I no longer have to carry around two phones. For the price of one phone I replaced two.

Anyone who has two phones should replace them with this one. Android 4.1.1 is greeaatt also.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, fast shipment, July 26, 2013
item was exactly as described, shipment was fast. I liked the phone pretty much. It's a great dual simcard with outstanding feature yet a combact size..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice unlocked phone, March 19, 2014
Bought this for international travel and it has worked like a charm. I've purchased inexpensive SIM cards in Romania, Vietnam, China,the Ukraine, and Croatia and get connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, July 27, 2013
K. Fekete (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
For this price, it's a great value. It does almost all that my girlfriend's iPhone 4s does, and more. It is not as fast and responsive as the iPhone, the camera and the sound are also not as good, but it does the job. The screen size is identical to the iPhone, and the screen resolution seems to be the same. I installed a lot of apps on it, and so far have not run out of memory (unlike with my previous phone that had Android 2.3 on it). It came with Android 4.0, and recently was updated to 4.1. So far I have not found any use of the dual SIM card capability, but it could come handy on my next European trip if I buy a local SIM card there. That's the way to save on phone bills while overseas. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone, July 16, 2013
Bryan D. George (Pleasanton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
So far, so good. Have had it for just a couple of weeks. The dual sim cards allow service from two different carriers so if you are in a bad reception area for one carrier, you can try switching to the other. I really have no complaints. Pretty amazing phone for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I have to say is WOW!, May 7, 2013
My gf bought this phone for herself as an upgrade to her Sony Xperia X10. She liked it, but I wanted to do a little digging of my own, I was blown away. For the price, you get alot. All the standard features of Android with Sony;s twist. The speed of the phone isnt all that superb but it handles multitasking fairly well but I wont take asway stars for that because I have to consider that it only cost $150.00. All in all a great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good phone for the average user., October 9, 2013
I would give it a 3.5. The phone is nice looking. The battery doesn't run low much fast, it's ok to be the whole day playing music and whatsapping if fully charged in the morning. But sometimes it gets really slow. It's like it wouldn't be completely awake. I downloaded a thrash cleaner and it became sort of fast again. Even though, don't recommend to use a whole bunch of applications at once. The camera is not the best, nor the worst in good light conditions; avoid taking pictures in cloudy and dark days, they wont work well. Guess that heavy apps and games wouldn't run so fast. But as a whole, for 500 MB of RAM it does the work if it doesn't get overcharged.
For the use I give it (calling, messagging, whatsapp, music and some directions) and what i payed for it, it fulfills my expectations.