- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch Executive Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Bluetooth Watch MBW-150 Executive Edition uses Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), a Bluetooth profile that enables you to control the music player on your phone via your Bluetooth
- You can safely recharge this battery time and time again with minimal reduction in performance or capacity. Standby time: Bluetooth functionality up to 7 days; Analog time keeping up to 7 additional days
- Features: Analog Bluetooth Watch, Stainless steel, Mineral crystal scratch resistant face with antiglare coating, Discreet yet clear OLED display, Quartz movements for exact time keeping
- The Bluetooth Watch MBW-150 is compatible with a wide range of Sony Ericsson mobile phones: Aino, C510, C902, C905, Naite, W518, W518, W595, W705, W760, Xperia, Satio
- In the Box: Sony Ericsson Charger (CST-70), Charging clip, Exclusive box, User guide
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
My phone is usually on silent mode. Often I cannot feel the vibration when it is in my pocket.
With this watch:
- I know when my phones rings, or receive a message.
- I know who calls me.
- I can pause and play music, skip songs forward and backward, control volumes.
- If I walk away from my phone, the watch alerts me.
This is awesome.
What are the Drawback?
- Battery drains on the phone is noticeable.
- You need to charge the watch. I do it weekly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not purchased from Amazon, but my watch lasted about 8 months before the screen faded to a point where it was no-longer visible and the battery doesn't charge any-more. Read morePublished on February 27, 2012 by P. Dawson
I was really excited with this bluetooth watch. I had this delivered from my friend from US. To my surprise, same as what people have experienced, the product IS DEFECTIVE. Read morePublished on March 16, 2010 by Dominique Balabat
I ordered this watch from MobileCityOnline through Amazon.com. It arrived promptly, and I opened it to be greeted with a beautiful piece. This watch really is a work of art! Read morePublished on December 30, 2009 by action03