- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro (U20i) Unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with 5 MP Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard--International Version with No U.S. Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$115.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$384.99 (77%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSPA 900/2100. Platform: Android OS 1.6, Processor: Qualcomm MSM7227 600MHz
- Camera - 5 megapixel with Photo flash, Auto focus, Geo tagging, Video light, Video recording. QWERTY keyboard: Easy typing with the full QWERTY keyboard. Touchscreen: Intuitive navigation
- Music: TrackID , Sony Ericsson Music player, Album art, Bluetooth stereo (A2DP), Supports music tones - MP3, AAC
- Connectivity: Micro USB connector, 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth technology, aGPS, USB mass storage. SIZE: 90.0 x 52.0 x 17.0 mm/3.5 x 2.0 x 0.7 inches. Weight: 120.0 gr/4.2 oz
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hours, Standby Time: Up to 300 hours.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I love this phone. But this isn't a five star phone.
So unto my complaints first:
- short battery life! I have to bring the charger with me wherever I go.
- easily unlocks but hard to unlock with the touch screen pattern if you don't use tactile feedback. it feels like a glitch.
- no Up and Down directional arrows, only Left and Right. what's up with that?
- touchscreen is activated during call, which enables the fone to "face dial" or dial with your cheeks.
- not stylus compatible, or you have to touch it a certain way
- Using the native messaging app, you can only MMS one picture at a time
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's what I love about it.
- The four corner, main screen application shortcuts are so handy. You don't have to flip through pages upon pages of your applications.
- Timescape, having all my friend's feeds in on area.
- Camera produces good quality pics
- "IM style" messaging
- sturdy construction, I've dropped it several times already and it still functions like it's supposed to. screen isn't even scratched yet. I was weary about this one since my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black) got so easily scratched up.
- compact size, it's so cute but so functional and useful as well.Read more ›
I did all the research and for the things i needed and my budget it was either u20i or a motorola dext/cliq. I decided for this phone because the keyboard is larger and because it's so small.
The phone in itself is amusingly tiny, but a little on the heavy side for the size. It has one of the smallest screens on an android phone in the market, so beware. Personally i find the screen large enough, mostly because this phone is replacing a palm centro, that has a slightly smaller screen. The touchscreen is very bright and sensitive even for people with thick fingers. Very easy to handle. The sliding mechanism at first is sharp and responsive, but it does wear down a little after a few weeks of intense use, though it's never stopped working great.
The phone comes standard with OS 1.6, but Sony Ericsson launched an update recently that will install 2.1 on it, which may be a good thing for some. However, i feel the phone worked much better and smoothly with 1.6 than it does now that it has 2.1. Needless to say, the upgrade is optional, but it's rather hard going back to 1.6 once you've installed 2.1.
Android is a great OS. I'm liking it much more than the old palm OSs i've used and the more recent iOS by apple. It's mighty stable, the phone hasn't crashed on me so far. It has frozen on me a few times but give it a minute and it'll get working. I love android, it's awesome.
What i like the most about the phone is probably the keyboard. Much larger than a blackberry keyboard, wide and well spaced keys, and it's a breeze to type on it.Read more ›
After trying out various phones such as the iphone 3g, and blackberry tour I fell in love with this phone.
Let me start out by saying that I liked the phone using the touchscreen so much that I felt like I didn't really need the keypad anymore which is a bummer. So yes the touch screen is very easy to use that not even the keyboard, which is the reason I bought it, is that useful. At times when you are writing a long text to write direction sure that can be very useful, but other than that the touch screen keyboard does a great job of saying your playful texts, invitations to your house party, or hellos.
Reason I got this phone over the Iphone 3G
Now the reason I didn't like the iphone 3g is the qwerty touchscreen. After using a blackberry there was no way the iphone was easier to touch than the blackberry, because you don't get feedback. Some people like using the iphone keypad but who knows if they have used other phones. This is why I got this phone. This phone has a nice keyboard, and touchscreen. You get two worlds here. But like I said the touchscreen worked so nice even though this just has T9 keypad on the screen it works flawlessly
Also after having the iphone what I liked about this phone much better is the ease of use. The iphone 3g is many times slower than this phone. However I'm not sure about the 3Gs it isn't the reason why I didn't like the iphone its just because of the keypad.
There isn't much to be said here. The quality sound much more fuller than the Iphone by far. So if you want to jam some music loud this is for you.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
HORRIBLE PHONE.........CHEAP FEEL. WELL YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.Published 1 month ago by michael ekow awotwe pratt
Excellent Phone Videos and photos with stunning clarity. Extremely small screen.Published 9 months ago by ErickH
the phone was okay, but I had the charging problem later because it was defecting. Good phone for basic task!Published 13 months ago by SOHOU R.