- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 8 MP Camera, Android OS, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi and gps navigation--International Version with No Warranty (Black)
- Display: 4.0 inches 854 x 480 pixels, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display, 262K colors, Scratch-resistant surface, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate, Timescape/Mediascape UI
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- Operating System: Android OS 1.6. Processor: Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon 1 GHz processor
- Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection. Video: WVGA@30fps
- Talk time: Up to 415 h (2G)/Up to 425 h (3G). Standby time: Up to 10 h (2G)/Up to 8 h (3G)
- Display: 4.0 inches 854 x 480 pixels, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 262K colors, Scratch-resistant surface, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate, Timescape/Mediascape UI
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. After received, I install Sony Erricson PC Companion Software which will allow me to upgrade to Android 2.1 update 1
3. Phone look nice, compact (compare to other phone same class); however the back cover made of plastic, which makes it look cheap!!!.
4. Screen protector also included (even x10i screen is anti-scratch)
5. Phone works as I expected, pretty big screen, vivid color. 8.1M camera with smile detection, and other features seem nice to have.
6. Take me a while to familiar with phone behavior, but once I get used to it, I like it.
7. Virtual keyboard is nice in landscape mode, but difficult to use in portrait mode.
8. If turn on WiFi, battery will be drained for a day, (but the same for Droid 2, Droid X). Turn off Wifi, it may last for 2 days. Set screen brightness to lowest level may extent more, and you can adjust its brightness by using widgets short cut.
9. So far, I will happy with this phone!
10. Without warranty, it might be potential problem!!!
Update on 06/16/11:
- Phone is still working :).
- Another firmware update couple months ago which allow to do "multitouch" feature on X10i now. I think it is a big reason many guys don't want to buy X10 before.
- Camera doesn't have flash (but a small LED), that will make you disappointed in dark place.
- Battery problem with OS 1.6 --> Please update to the latest firmware, everything will be fixed. Additional option: go to Ebay and buy couple more batteries for back-up which costs me $10 (which can't be done with Iphone)
- My suggestion, go with OS 2.1, all inconveniences have been fixed, additional great features have been added, phone runs faster.
- Large & beautiful big screen.
- Fast processor, great speaker.
- Very good camera & HD movie recorder.
- Sensitive touch screen.
- 3D games are awesome
- In-call volume is a little bit low
- I am having about 5% call dropped
That actual deal breaker is a problem with the USB connection. Forums online have shown that it fails after 4-6 months, and I too have had this problem. While some people are successfully having it covered under the warranty, not all are. And the warranty is only a year long, so there is almost no chance this phone will survive the entire length of a 2 year contract. I'm hoping that SE comes up with a remedy for this fault, but I won't count on it. Until then, I would highly recommend that others avoid this phone.
Why Sony Ericcson launch this phone with 1.6 Android OS in instead of 2.2?
1. Awesome screen, can't be compared with the "retina display" but seriously it doesn't make much difference. BUT, I seriously hope SE starts packing more pixels (they have not in the Arc model). Pix and Videos look awesome on this screen. After all, size does matter!
2. Phone came with Android 2.1 and I like it better than iPhone 4.2.1. For some reason, I think it excites the geek in me. The iOS is a bit too user-friendly that I almost feel like an idiot using it :)
3. The best part is the "i" in the phone, I can use it almost anywhere in the world - both voice and data. The HSDPA supports 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100 so the 3G will work in many european and asian countries as well as in the US.
4. The size is so right that it fits very well in your hands.
1. No front-facing camera (not in the Arc model either, SE wake up!!)
2. No retina display
3. Not many quality accessories available.
4. In-call volume and battery life could use improvements, but not a show stopper.
Get this phone is you like freedom, universal (almost) usage and saving $$$ (or whatever your currenty is!).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product wasn't new and stop charging after a month!!! Tech guy said it was opened before!!Published 4 months ago by S. Mtnez
Dont buy it. It's too old. Won't let you install apps and it's going to be useless. Only for Phone mode. It areive all complete bur it seems to be opened box. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Aurelio
Did NOT Work! would not turn on! Also, I think I'm done with any sellers outside of North America.Published 4 months ago by Thomas J Dawson
Extremely bad product, stop working after 1 month, now they say cannot return or replace 😞Published 6 months ago by Raj
The phone is very slow and it freeze while it's brand new, I am very dissapointed with my product. I wish I knew better, it's not a product that I will recommend.Published 6 months ago by uetujama kasetura