Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2016
Everything was good quick delivery and item as described
on May 18, 2015
Best camera I have ever had and I have had several.
on April 20, 2015
I am very pleased with this camera. It is everything that I expected it would be.

I am a screenwriter(unproductive thus far but working on it), and a hobbyist when it comes to directing and actual videography. That being said, I bought this camera for its "prosumer" capabilities (manual controls, quality image even in low light, Mic in head phone out, etc.) So I can shoot shorts worthy of presenting to local film community and festivals. I feel it is quite capable of delivering the images I prefer for such films. Heck, I may even shoot a no-budget feature on it 😉

If you are looking for a good handyman for recording family moments, your expectations will be surpassed -- and will be blown away by the projector!! And if you are a hobbyist filmmaker like myself, you will be quite pleased, with an A-cam or B-cam.
on April 6, 2015
As described fast shipping
on January 27, 2015
Yes. I ordered it Chrismas eve and received it within a week with all the parts.
I used it to record my daughters HS basketball game and was very pleased
with the HD picture quality. I still have to get use to using it, but so far it's a
nice upgrade.
on October 6, 2014
Seems to work fine.
on September 16, 2014
I've this camcorder for a couple of weeks now. I've got it for several functioning reasons (mic input, light, stabilizer...). What blew me away was over the weekend as I videoed a music conference, the camcorder not only videoed it, it also took photos as it videoed. That was simply too HOT! I wanted to take photos, too, but I thought I couldn't. Who knew the Sony camcorder was doing it for me. Wow! Really nice.

There have been a few surprises that have been impressing me about this purchase. Very happy with the purchase thus far!
on July 11, 2014
I love this camera... except for one minor detail. (Or possible defect?)

When I zoom all the way in on something that is black (whether it be an object or shadow) and it is in somewhat low lighting, there is pixel dropout. This is not motionless dropout where it's a few of the same pixels, it's more more like little white "twinkling stars" or "sparkles" that drop out momentarily. I first noticed this last night when I zoomed in to photograph the moon.

It's a bit frustrating, because it's quite noticeable. I'm fairly certain it's not the LCD viewfinder that's the issue - I tested this by playing back the recordings on my laptop and the dropout was still visible.

Is this a sensor issue? Or is the norm with these cams? I'd really like to fix this.

Besides this, I absolutely dig this camcorder.
on January 18, 2014
This camera delivers high quality video, it is easy to take anywhere, battery lasts a long time. Would certainly recommend it
on November 28, 2013
did not know that it does not have a setting for PAL and only has NTSC. Its been rendered sort of useless for me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse