330W 2.1 Sound Bar w/Wireless Subwoofer
Experience 330W1 of cinematic sound and heart pounding bass with this 2.1 channel sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Simply connect your TV and HD devices with HDMI3 or stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth and NFC.4 The 2-way, 4-speaker system delivers exceptional sound quality while the slim design is versatile and ideal for wall mounting or to be placed on a table top.
Cinematic sound & simple connectivity
Experience 330W1 of cinematic sound and heart pounding bass with this 2.1 channel sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Simply connect your TV and HD devices with HDMI3 or stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth and NFC4. The 2-way, 4-speaker system delivers exceptional sound quality while the slim design is versatile and ideal for wall mounting or to be placed on a table top.
Slim & versatile design.
Designed with versatility in mind, the 2”, slim HT-CT770 profile delivers powerful surround sound effects without cluttering your living space with additional speakers. Either place the sound bar directly in front of your TV or easily wall mount (mounting brackets included) and the internal gyro-sensor optimizes the sound depending on orientation.
BIG, room filling sound.
Experience amazing, room filling sound with this compact 2-way, 4-speaker sound bar. While internal S-Master amplification delivers stereo clarity, the wireless down-firing subwoofer delivers heart pounding bass without cable clutter. Seven sound field settings also let you enjoy movies, listen to music, and watch sports as if you were there.
Wireless Bluetooth music streaming4 .
Stream music and control your Bluetooth audio4experience with compatible music devices, smartphones or tablets5. Enjoy simplified Bluetooth pairing with Near Field Connectivity (NFC); simply align compatible devices by touching their logos4. Built-in SBC and AAC codec support improves audio signal quality when streaming music wirelessly.
Get superior high-definition quality with 4K pass-through using the 3 HDMI inputs3 for connecting HD devices like a cable box, Blu-ray player or gaming console. A single HDMI TV connection with ARC ensures you get the best possible HD audio signal too. The audio processor supports most HD formats2 including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Conveniently connect legacy digital components using the optical input. You can also use the standard 1/8” stereo auxiliary input on the rear panel for simple analog devices.
Bring your TV to life.
Take your home entertainment experience to the next level with this 2.1 channel surround sound system. You’ll hear the clarity of the 330 watt S-Master amplifier power your music and movies through the sound bar and wireless subwoofer1, while S-Force digital signal processing creates a virtual front surround experience.
SongPal App system control5
SongPal App5 is a free downloadable app for both Android and compatible iPhone or iPod devices6. Think of it as your smartphone or tablet becoming a convenient system remote to navigate content and control functionality for added integration into your daily life. It can even control and playback your music files stored on your compatible device.
- Audio Power Output:Total: 330W (105W x 2 + 120W x 1)1
- Advanced Auto Volume:Yes
- Sound Field Program :GAMING:Yes
- Sound Field Program :P.AUDIO:Yes
- Sound Field Program :SPORTS:Yes
- Sound Field Program :STANDARD:Yes
- Speaker Level Control:Voice: +3Subwoofer: +12
- Hotel Mode:Yes
- Scene Select Sync:Yes
- BlueTooth:Yes (w/NFC)
- (4Ohms 1kHz) THD:1%
- Number of Amp channels:2.1 channels
- S-Force PRO Front Surround 3D:Yes
- Sound Field Link (w Lock):Yes (with lock)
- Sound Field Program (Movie):Yes
- Sound Field Program (Music):Yes
- Type:Digital / S-Master
- 96k/24Bit PCM:Yes
- DTS 96/24:Yes
- DTS HD/DolbyTruHD/Dolby Digital+:Yes
- Dolby Digital/DTS:Yes
- Dolby Dual Mono:Yes
- LPCM (2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH) thru HDMI:Yes
- Auto Standby:Yes
- Power Consumption:34 W (Bar), 30 W (Sub)
- Power Requirement:120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Stand By:Control for HDMI is set on: 0.5 W or less
Control for HDMI is set off: 0.3 W or less
Subwoofer: 0.5 W or less
- Remote Commander:RM-ANP114
- Analog Audio In (Inc TV CEC)/Out (excl. tuner)/TV(CEC):Yes (1 in)
- HDMI In/Out: (Front input):3 in / 1 out
- Opt. In/Out/TV (CEC): incl Front input & TV (CEC):1 optical input
- 3D Signal Pass Through:Yes (3D/4K)
- A/V SYNC:Yes
- A/V Sync Time (msec):0-70 msec (On/Off)
- Audio Return Channel:Yes
- BRAVIA SYNC (CEC Control):Yes
- Deep Color:Yes
- HDMI Pass Through:Yes
- HDMI Video Output Capability:Yes
- x.v.Color (xvYCC):Triluminos Display
- Enclosure Type:Acoustic suspension
- Front Grille/Material:Acoustic cloth (non-detachable)
- Speaker System:2-Way
- Tweeter Unit:20 mm Dome type
- Woofer Unit:60mm Cone type
- Audio Return Channel:Yes
- BRAVIA Sync:Yes
- HDMI Pass-through:Yes
- Cabinet Material:Wood
- Enclosure Type:Bass Reflex
- Speaker Unit:(1) 160 mm cone type
- Speaker System:Bass Reflex
- Speaker Type:Wireless Subwoofer
- Dimensions (Approx.):Main Unit:
40 5/8 × 2 × 4 1/2 in (1030 × 50 × 113 mm) without stands;
40 5/8 × 4 1/2 × 2 7/8 in (1030 × 113 × 72 mm) with stands.
10 3/4 × 16 × 10 3/4 in (271 × 404 × 271 mm)
- Weight (Approx.):Main Unit: 5 lbs. 11 3/4 oz. (2.6 kg)
Subwoofer: 17 lbs. 10.5 oz. (8.8 kg)
1System wattage measured at 4 ohms for front L and R channels at 1kHz with less than 1% THD, subwoofer wattage measured at 4 ohms and 100Hz.
2Requires HDMI cable (sold separately) High Resolution media with capable source device.
3Requires cable(s); sold separately.
4Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth devices vary, requires NFC-enabled and/or Bluetooth enabled device. Check device’s user manual for compatibility.
5Requires download of SongPal app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions.
6Compatible with iPod touch (4th – 5th generations) and iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C and 5S.
2014 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, S-Force, S-Master and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Google, Android, and their respective logos are trademarks of Google Inc. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The N Mark logo is a trademark of the NFC Forum, Inc. Blu-ray Disc is a trademark of Blu-ray Disc Association. Dolby is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories. dts is a trademark of dts Inc. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.