Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2013
I choose this clock radio because of the large snooze bar. Setting the time and alarms is very easy. Having a dial rather than digital radio display is it's major weakness.

I would recommend it to everyone.

WZT
on January 14, 2009
I looked all over in the stores in California when I was there visiting, but to no avail, finding a clock radio that included a CD player. "As usual", I found exactly what I wanted at Amazon.

The clock/radio, alarm and CD player works great and the price was even better. Thanks again to Amazon!! Dee
on September 11, 2008
I bought two of these, one for each of my children. It is reliable, you have a choice of how you want the alarm to work - radio, buzzer, or CD, and even which song on the CD you want to wake you up. The numbers are large, which help when you have sleepy eyes. It's been very dependable so far.
on January 21, 2013
I Loved this clock for three years.
Pros - great for listening to my CD to get to sleep, dual alarms, Radio picked up signals from super far away.
Cons- no battery backup, did not withstand abuse by four year old.
I recommend this alarm clock only if you can keep younger kids away from it
on January 18, 2009
i depend on this machine as usually get sleep only in early am hrs, and need to function at city meetings and such. The machine is sturdy, depenable and allows me to set 2 different times for waking for different occassions. The CD feature is a great soothing factor at times, as is the radio.
on December 26, 2008
This is a very nice clock\CD player, but if you tell the clock to wake you up with a CD, it starts with a screech before the first song starts. The volume control is hard to see because it is hidden in the back of the clock. I recommend you get this clock, but there may be nicer clocks.
on December 17, 2012
The radio has good reception. The adjuster for brightness on the face of clock is so nice. CD player works fine. There are 2 alarm systems. The radio and volumne controls are not positioned that you can visualize easily but not a big deal. The only minus with this product is there is no battery backup. Would recommend this product.
on November 10, 2008
Great deal on this! For my 10 year old daughter, who loves to listen to cd's and LOVES her mp3 player, this has great sound and is easy to operate. She can easily hook her mp3 up to it, and it is compact to fit on her small end table. For $39.99, I wish that I had gotten one for myself!!
on July 22, 2009
We have an RCA one similar to this and love it so we wanted one like it. We returned this one right away. It is so large and looks completely ridiculous. The clock display is simply huge and the system was bulky. We went ahead and found the much smaller (and even cheaper) RCA one.
on July 26, 2010
This is a great product. I wanted something that I could l isten to relaxing music as I fell asleep OR the radio...this has everything I wanted except I can't make cds repeat when they are done playing. I like the input line--that will give me more options with my MP3 player.