Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 124 questions
votes
Well all I can tell you is that Sony may make something smaller, I don't know, but as far as performance you can't beat Sony. The last one I had I had for many years and in that time it was dropped and bounced on the floor numerous times and like that Timex commercial," it kept on ticking" without a problem. I have a bigger Sony unit with speakers that has excellent sound but it's not ultra compact, 12" high by 11" across. Sorry, wish I could help better.
11 days ago by RoseMary Ellis
votes
I don't know about reception in the car but I did get this for someone in a nursing home and it only picked up one local station- too much static in the building I guess,
13 days ago by TVW
votes
No, it doesn't.
20 days ago by Mindy's Mom
votes
Exelent
29 days ago by Leticia Felipe
votes
Does AM work good? Mar 13, 2015
Works OK, FM works great
Mar 13, 2015 by Thunder Gump
votes
No, it does not. It's an AM/FM radio only. Receives only U.S. commercial broadcast signals. Believe you need a radio that has capability of receiving "shortwave" signals -- which are international.
Sep 2, 2014 by Ray Masayko
votes
Your signal must be weak. For both to play the station has to be strong and clear.
Feb 26, 2015 by albjohn76
votes
Frequincy range? Feb 27, 2015
Are you asking which stations it can receive? If that's what you mean, it says the FM goes from 88 to 108 and the AM goes from 5.3 to 16.
Feb 27, 2015 by Ray Riddle
votes
lock in
Feb 21, 2015 by Delores K. Compton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers