Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sony ICFC1 Alarm Clock Radio, Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 87% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Sony ICFC1 Alarm Clock Radio, Black
|Price:||$21.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$58.08 (73%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wake to radio, buzzer, or gradual wake alarm
- Adjustable brightness control
- Battery Back up will be found at the bottom of the unit , inside the uncovered Square channel where the battery inserts with a thin adapter.
- for more details and reference please see diagram A of page.1 in the manual provided below
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Sony
- Model Number: ICFC1BLACK
- Power Source Type: AC & Battery
- Item Height: 4 inches
- Item Length: 4 inches
From the Manufacturer
Alarm Clock with FM/AM Radio
Rise and shine with a Sony alarm clock radio. While a large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display with jumbo LEDs make reading the time from across the room a snap, a battery back-up is also there to ensure that you never miss an important appointment or meeting again!
Large, easy to read LCD display
Clearly view the time on the large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display. Bright orange jumbo LEDs mean no squinting to read the time, even without your glasses.
Gradual wake alarm
Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep.
Adjustable brightness control
With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep.
Enjoy FM/AM radio programming
A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming.
Programmable sleep timer
Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer.
For those mornings when you just can’t seem to wake up there’s a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off, but will automatically come on again after about 10 minutes.
An optional backup battery keeps the clock working, even during a power outage.
Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
The built-in calendar even recognizes the date, automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings or Standard time.
Easy, Automatic Time Set
Setup is a snap! The C1 comes preset to Eastern Standard Time, (EST), so all you need to do is plug it in, and set the correct time zone.
- Speaker Output:100 mW (at 10% harmonic distortion)
- Clock:12-hour system
- Alarm:Single Alarm (Choose from: Radio or Buzzer)
- Autoclock Technology:Automatic Time Set and Automatic Daylight Savings Time Adjustment
- Snooze w/Extendable Snooze:Extendable Snooze System-set from 10 to 60 minutes
- Timer Clock:Sleep timer: 15 min./30 min./60 min./90 min.
- Backlit Color:Amber
- Day/Night Function:3 Step brightness control (Hi, Mid, Low Mode)
- Display:Large, Easy to Read Amber Backlit, Smoked LCD Display with Brightness Control
- Power Back-up:3 V DC, one CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Power Requirements:120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Frequency Range:FM 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz, 0.1 MHz Steps
AM 530 kHz - 1710 kHz. 10 kHz Steps
- Speaker Dimensions:Approximately 6.6 cm (2 5/8 inches) diameter, 8 Ohms
- Tuning:Analog AM/FM Tuner
- Dimensions (Approx.):4"x 4" x 4" (101 x 102 x 101 mm) not including projecting parts and controls
- Weight (Approx.):1 lb. 13 oz. (490 g.) including CR2032 battery
2014 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Non-metric weights and measures are approximate and may vary.
Top Customer Reviews
Solution... I made a 3 7/8" (10cm) square screen cover from translucent vinyl (actually, using the purple color from a loose leaf divider set, I had sitting around) and taped it over the front. Seems to help considerably. You can experiment for yourself. See before and after photos.
Next I moved on to form. This product delivers! It has a beautiful design and looks quite elegant. It is the iPod of clocks! It also has a radio which does work but I don't buy clocks for their sound quality. I have a nice stereo for that.
Overall, I receive compliments on this clock from guests and family and would absolutely buy it again. Before purchasing this clock I purchased and returned four other clocks. It's fair to say I'm picky. This clock did not disappoint and I would absolutely buy it again! Great job Sony!
Overall, I like the aesthetics. The display has three brightness settings, with the lowest being a little bright for nighttime IMO. Unfortunately, I will have to buy another alarm clock, as the white noise is a show-stopper for me.
* mine was a gift to a 70-year old woman. She was able to set it and set the alarm but the user interface caused some problems and may confuse some people (for example, it has two sets of plus and minus buttons, one for the time one for the alarm, why?). Having said that at least the radio has a couple of analog dials for volume and tuning which is the ideal interface really.
* it is not totally appropriate for any country outside of the US. It has only the time zones for the US and does NOT have a 24-hour setting, only AM-PM. If you can live with setting it manually and reading 7PM instead of 19:00 then you will be fine even outside of the US.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent price for a pretty sleek looking clock radio that's simple and small. I also like that you can tone down the brightness of the clock numbers. Radio sound is decent. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lauren C.
Low alarm sound, few display options and Radio difficult to set up.Published 1 day ago by Raudi Lantigua
Works fine once it's set up but setting the alarm and time was not intuitive. I had to use the instructions. Read morePublished 1 day ago by K. Hinkey
nice sound to wake up to, not "alarming" in any way. a gentle wake up noise that gets gradually louder as it is left to buzz. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kari Hoerr
This clock has a simplistic design for anyone that like to sleep in complete darkness with as little light as possible. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michael Hisker