Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony LCJWB/P Soft Silicone Carrying Case for Cyber-Shot Digital Camera (Pink)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2014
I purchased this product and returned it because it didn't fit my model of camera. These are the models listed on the back of the packaging that it DOES fit: Sony WX200, WX170, WX100, WX80, WX60, W730, and W630.

Hope these model numbers help someone else.

Also, we purchased this jacket to add grip to an otherwise slippery camera. The rubber on this product seems pretty slippery as well but it may help protect a camera in a fall.
on July 3, 2014
It said it would fit my model Sony but it was wrong. I could maybe squeeze it on but then I can't access the buttons for picture taking so what's the point? If there is still time I will return this purchase. Feeling disappointed. I had purchased this prior to a trip and ended up casting it aside never to use. My excitement the purchase arrived just in time to pack was met with disappointment. If it fits your camera it is pretty cool. Easy grip. Easy to see. Definite protection if banged around or even dropped. i would verify the size works before ordering for sure
on May 28, 2013
pros:
-fits Sony WX80 perfectly
-if you have a history of dropping cameras, this is a great investment
-protects & all buttons are easily accessible

cons:
-none
on December 18, 2013
I didn't know they made these and ordered it in a heartbeat! I knew the one on my smartphone had saved it a few times and although I am very careful with my camera, accidents happen. Love the pink! Fits like a glove.
on September 25, 2013
It is almost perfect. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wish the material had slightly more grip to it. It is a little slippery.
on March 27, 2015
This case will cushion my camera without adding any weight or bulk like many cases do. I love the bright color.
on January 3, 2014
The case fit well ad looks nice, however, you must first remove cover every time you need to charge battery.
on September 17, 2014
What a great product. This wraps my cyber-shot perfectly and the colour is very vibrant.
on August 1, 2014
Worked very well..fit nicely..just as expected.
on January 24, 2014
NOW THIS IS REALLY ICE. I LINE THE FACT YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR PHONE A IT GIVES IT A LITTLE EXTRA PROTECTION IF YOU DROP IT. I LIKE IT A LOT.