Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on August 28, 2013
Admittedly, I am a bit obsessive when it comes to cases. I tend to want something that fits every accessory into one place so I don't have to search around for things. Granted, this is not a small, discreet case, however it fits the bill perfectly!! The camera has its own spot and is well protected. The headbands (one that fits the waterproof casing, one that has a open shell)?? They have their own spot too, and they both fit snug and secure. All of the other mounts, memory cards, tripod mounts, mini tripod, and other accessories?? All neatly tucked away and protected!! You may not want to take this entire case on a bike, but that's okay.....take what you need for the day. But it is compact enough to pack in an overnight bag or weekend bag, and take everything with you. This was a GREAT purchase!!
on January 6, 2015
If you look at the photo, specifically the space where the camera fits, you'll see that it fits snugly and securely. The one I received today has a significantly larger and differently shaped cutout resulting in about 1/2" excess space top to bottom and 3/4" front to back, i.e. even with the strap the camera flops around (see photo)

Will it hurt it? Probably not and I'll end up making my own custom inserts, but I could have saved some change buying a generic case for half the price and make my own inserts. So that's why I note the issue.

As for the case itself, it's definitely well constructed, I'd rate it's construction and materials on a par with my Tamrac, LowePro or ThinkTank gear. The design lends itself well to holding other than Sony accessories which is a plus since I won't have need for most of them, but can always use more storage for gadgets for my cameras.

One design complaint. It's a water resistant case, it's definitely going to float for a time if dropped in the water, which around here is usually mud black, might be better to have the case in an option for yellow, easy to spot from a distance. Or an idiot like me leaves it in the grass and wanders off...

I'll be keeping the case since it's a decent case and by the time I pay shipping and everything not worth returning because of the loose camera fit, I'll fix that and be happy, but something to note if your picky about that like I am. If I invest a few hundred in a camera, why take shortcuts protecting the investment.
review image
on November 20, 2013
I was able to stuff camera and mounting gear (including headband) and other small stuff into the case...worked out very well...and the case is sized to pack in other bags or be carried along by itself.
on December 18, 2013
this case is the best! It has a padded interior and a hard exterior straps and pockets to keep everything stored and secure special housing for the action cam but the safe pocket is only efficient if the camera is in the waterproof cover. Overall great case.
on June 6, 2014
I bought a Sony As 100V action camera and some accessories. I want to keep them all in one case so I bought this case. I thought it will have protection foam, or shape inside the case so I can fit the camera into it. To my disappointment, it is just a empty "box" type of case with some fasten strip and bags! You can put camera in it with no problem and some accessories as well. But I can buy any case better than this one to fit my camera into it and safe, stable. Sony sell the camera and sell the case for it, it should work together tightly fit to better protect the camera.
on October 27, 2014
Bought this case for my Sony Action Cam mini. The section that is cut out for the camera is obviously bigger than the mini, but with the internal Velcro straps it is held firmly in place. The cut out section just above the camera is perfect for the wrist LCD display. The other side of the case has two Velcro pockets which would be great for extra memory cards or smaller accessories. Then there is a larger Velcro pouch which I use to store my backpack mount and any other smaller mount accessories.
If you are looking for something that will hold every mount and every accessory this might not be the right carry case. it's not large enough to fit everything, especially not the suction cup mount. But it will fit many of the essential items for the camera on the go. I am satisfied with my purchase. The quality of the case is great as well. Very sturdy!
on May 13, 2014
This is a good case, well made. It is made for specifically for the Sony Action Cameras and it will protect the camera from dust, a fall, and other external dangers.

Now, as far as accessories go, it will really depend on which you have. In my case, I can store the Live View Remote in the case, but there is no specific place that I can have it fit nicely inside it. So, be sure that what is essential to you will fit in this case before you buy.
on April 30, 2014
For my action cam I am able to put in this case:
Waterproof case with Flat lens, Charger pack, extra battery, floatation device, and regular case for the AS100v. It all fits..but I wish it also fit my headband mount
on February 9, 2015
Great case, not huge, but not small, either. Water resistant, and lightweight. Only problem is that the smallest Action Cam by Sony isn't exactly a perfect fit in the camera cutout. Quite a bit of space around it. It's okay though, you can use the space for other gear. Plenty of space for other smaller accessories, etc.
on January 6, 2015
With some planning, this case actually fits the Action Cam, the original waterproof case, an underwater case, the headband and helmet mount, and various small accessories like a battery, lens protector, tripod mount in its well-designed pouches. And it looks cool.