Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 11, 2014
I love real leather case as it is soft and subtle, but I don't think this is made of real leather. The button is not of the magnetic type which I find not convenient to use as one have to spent a few seconds trying to locate the button hole. It does fit the Sony RX100 although a bit tight but will not fit if a filter adaptor or hand grip is added.
on September 5, 2013
i have a rx100 and this fits perfectly snug and easy to snap close and open when needed. hasnt pop open or have any flaw so far. it has a nice smooth look and durable so far. the only problem is the gap, it does not seal the camera all the way and dust or water can get in. it just serve as scratch or bump protector than to protect it from debris.
on November 23, 2012
Case is sturdy and actually very pretty. The only problem? It may be too tight for the Sony DSC-HX30V that this was supposed to be made for. Getting the camera in and out of the case is often a hassle. Looks good, so-so useful.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
Its a great item but SONY is getting cheap and making it as a Leather mate meaning not Leather . But it is a good product.Looks like Sony is not like the old good days making things less excpensive and making more profits.
on July 11, 2013
I'm kidding, if you have the camera for it. I say this is a must have if you worry about carrying your camera as is in your pocket and you don't want to look like a complete dork with an over-sized case attach to you.
on November 22, 2012
Sony has a leather case for the RX100 that costs about $80. This one is listed by Sony to fit other Sony cameras, but I find it fits the RX100 well.
on February 24, 2013
I had brought another brand and type I didnt like it at all.
But I so love this one. It really protect your camera and
it looks really nice in person. I am so glad I purchase
this.
on January 7, 2013
This sony camera case is works great with my sony camera. It offers great protection against falls and harm to camera. If you have a sony camera you should have one of these cases.
on July 29, 2013
Excellent seller, fulfilled on time and product quality.
He fulfilled all my expectations, would recommend.
The product is excellent.
End.
on January 4, 2013
Fits like a glove. Protects camera. Terrific design. Buy with confidence and enjoy. I am pleased that
it's not a bulky fit but a precision fit.