Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 21, 2012
My Sony NEX-5N and the matching pancake lens fits Snug as a bug. Its dimensions are very small, that way I could carry it around downtown and get into some street photography. Also nicely padded and black so if I leave it in my car, its not so noticeable. I went to the "big box" store and tried to fit my NEX-5N into everything they had and this by far was the winner. Unless of course you get more lens. but for now this is perfect.
review image review image review image review image
on September 2, 2011
This is a very nice bag. My Sony DSC-HX100V digital camera fits perfectly inside after removing the velcro divider. I wish it was bigger. I was able to place the USB cord in the front zippered pocket and the spare battery in the side pocket but that's about it. The AC cord won't fit anywhere. Good thing I have a car charger in the event both batteries die but I would have preferred to keep all the equipment together. No chance as the bag is not big enough.

However, overall I am satisfied with the bag. It is well made and looks really nice. The price is reasonable for the size. If Sony made a bigger bag in the same style I would buy it just so I can keep all the equipment together including a mini tripod.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this case for my nex-5n and It can hold my camera with 18-55mm lens attached. it has a space for carrying pancake lens inside and one additional battery and flash on external pockets. very nice case.
on February 18, 2013
The small case is the perfect size for traveling light. The middle divider is held by velcro so you can move it around. With my Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder(2012 Model) in it, there is enough room in the main compartment for the larger part of my power pack. The rest of the power cable could fit on top of the camcorder but also fits in the front pocket. The side pockets are great for keeping a spare battery in one and small accessories in the other (mini HDMI adapter, memory card and lens cloth). This is the perfect size for traveling light but if need to carry anything more, you may want to upgrade to a larget size.
review image
on August 30, 2011
Very good quality bag for less price. I just received for 13bucks and was amazed after opening the box. Its nice semi hard bag and protects the camera.
on December 7, 2012
This carrying case is very well-made. It has lots of pockets for your accessories and is very durable. I love that it has a shoulder strap as well as a handle on top. If you are purchasing the Sony camcorder I highly recommend this case.
on December 2, 2012
The only complaint is the size. I bought a small case for my camcorder, and it turns out to be just enough. I suggest you buy a middle one, if you want put chargers, additional batteries, cables all in it.
on December 17, 2012
It is a good product, but too small for the cancorder I have (Sony HDR-TD20V). It barely acommodate the canconder, there is no room left for extra baterry and cables.
on July 26, 2012
I purchased this video camera case to hold the Sony HDR-CX210 a very small camcorder. And this camcorder bag is too small to hold anything but the camcorder itself and its battery. I wanted a bag that would at least fit the charger cables in it as well as the camcorder. I promptly returned this bag to Amazon and purchased something much bigger.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
The Sony LCS-U10 and U20 are much better than the Sony LCSEMF that is distributed with some kits. The U series is made of a nicer material, has multiple zippered side pouches, has a pad on the should strap and has a nice velcro snap on the shoulder pad that allows you to keep the strap tidy when you want to carry the case by the handle or the belt straps. The U10 will hold a NEX Camera with one standard sized lens (e.g. 18-55mm kit or 50mm 1.8) and a pancake lens (e.g. the 16mm). The U20 will probably fit two standard sized lenses. I highly recommend this product.