Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony LCS-X20 Soft Carrying Case for most Sony Camcorders
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon November 24, 2009
I bought this bag in tandem with a Sony HDR-CX100. The bag has plenty of space for the camera, plus a velcro divider to keep it snug and make room for a compact still camera (which I like to carry), filters, the instruction manual or whatever you need. In fact, there's so much room (given the size of the CX100) that I almost wish Sony had included a larger horizontal divider so that you could add a second layer of padded storage. There's also storage inside the lid (kinda tight, but will hold an extra battery or memory card) and a large pocket in front for cables, etc. In short, this bag will hold your camera and more.

Quality is excellent, particularly for the price. I have a Targus bag for my old camcorder and a Lowepro for my SLR. This bag has the Targus camcorder bag beat hands down and easily approaches the more expensive Lowepro for fit and finish. The bag is well padded and the outer nylon is tough and stands up to scuffs..it's only fault is that it will pick up fuzz from certain jackets when carried over the shoulder.
on February 12, 2009
This was an excellent purchase for the money. It has a nice divider inside and plenty of pockets for various cable and/or disc storage.
on January 1, 2012
Sony LCSEMF/B was my target to get the right camera case for sony NEX5N with 18-55mm and 55-210mm lens; however, it doesn't able to help holding extra len pen, battery charger, and the flash. After search and try many Sony camera cases such as LSC-U20, which is not tall enough for 55-210mm. Sony LCS-X20 is able to fill my needs as below key points.

1. It has better shoulder strap than LCSEMF/B
2. It can hold both 18-55mm(attached) and 55-210mm lens (Same as LCSEMF/B)
3. It's easier to open than LCSEMF/B and LSC-U20
4. Beside main storage space for NEX5N and lens, you can put microfiber cloth, filters, and len pen with in internal top holding. In addition, the front pouch can hold extra battery, battery charger, and flash. (Neither LCSEMF/B or LSC-U20 is able to make it)
5. Compact size.

It fulfills my need to manage most required accessories for recharge and clean lens within a bag.
on April 23, 2008
This case is just the right size for my Camcorder. I also will carry my 10 Meg digital camera in it. Has enough room for some blank DVDs and batteries. I will store the chargers and other wires in a seperate bag.
on December 27, 2008
This case is larger than expected (double the size of one at Walmart that looks just like it), but probably true to specifications (which I obviously didn't think through).

More space, however, allows me to carry more...such as my regular digital cameras, small tripod, batteries, and chargers, so it will make a good storage case or case for trips requiring all of the above.

Good quality. Made nicely. Seems sturdy. Would recommend as long as one wants a larger case for their small handycam. (I have the DCR-SR45.)
on July 5, 2011
It's a beautiful and well done Soft Carrying Case from Sony.
Compact and perfect for carrying my HX100V, filters, lens, memory cards, mini-tripod, lens hood and a cable.
No much space left for more stuff.
Perfect for my needs...!!!
on March 20, 2009
Nice size bag for all the items you would need for your camera, however, it does not have any pockets/slots for the various items and everything is just piled in the bag.
on October 31, 2013
NICE!

$11.99... worth it!

Holds my Sony HD-SR11 camcorder, its charger and chords, 3 L-Ion batteries, remote, mini tripod, charger (bought an after market wall charger w/ two L-Ion batteries which hold 5 hours each - see my review on here on Amazon), USB cable, mini tripod... everything. Snug and not too tight - very nice fit. Not overly roomy and not too little room either.

It is very clean and well built. Nicely padded, nice logo, nice storage areas.

Top flap has a hidden storage zipper on its roof. The front of the case has a padded zipper storage area. The backside has a slot for slim items as well. All fasteners snap well/ solidly lock in place. Very good quality.

Like I said I was able to (safely) fit my camcorder, all power supply and chords, usb cable, remote, 3 batteries + charger all inside snugly but not overly tight. A very nice case and with a nice price as well.

It did seem small when I first received (and actually was able to see it in person), but everything fit inside without any problems - very nice. Great case.

If you need a camera/camcorder bag and your camcorder is of average size this case by Sony will work GREAT!

5 stars - very happy I purchased this. It is a great carrying/storage case which looks nice and works nicely well. Very protective and very good quality. I am very happy with this purchase. Thank you Amazon!
on November 1, 2012
Purchased for my Sony HDR-CX260V camcorder and accessories (Cords, cables, etc...). Takes some fiddling around to get everything into the bag, but it fits! Good size, as I didn't want a larger bag.
on April 9, 2011
This case looks just like larger cases that you may be familiar with but it is MUCH smaller. I use this for the Sony HDR-CX150. A small zipper pocket in the front holds most SMALL cords. I divide the case with 1/3 for the power cord that has the power block, and the other 2/3 for the camera. I have the pistol grip / mini tripod attached (Highly recommend that little accessory), and it fits in well. You can also put a SDHC card in a zippered mesh on the flap but that is about it. If you want any more than that, buy the next case up. But if you are trying to take a very small camcorder and keep the package small, this is a great case. It is made well and functions well. I saw this at a brick and mortar store and it was CONSIDERABLY more expensive than what I found on Amazon. Having seen it, I knew it was small and purposely went looking for it. If the function described is what you want then you won't be disappointed.